Thread: Westminster New

Page 37 of 187 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787137 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Westminster New

Quote Originally Posted by jakumpe View Post
    I am trying to edit the share and connect on the footer but when I goto Admin--Tools--Flexible Footer Menu and click edit on share and connect the column contents is blank and has nothing to edit. Am I missing something? I am using ZenCart 1.5.3
    Instead of clicking share & connect... click on the BLANK LINE below share & connect. See if that works a bit better. It's in the setup instructions but I missed it several times myself.
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com
    aka: ChainWeavers (dot) com

Hello,

i found a bug in the westminster template

When using the dropdown menu going to

information>general info
    or information>useful links

and and clicking there without going deeper in the tree i get an 404 page not found error.
    Anyone knows where to solve this? Best way to do is to make this not be able to click at all.

Picture shows the spot

Attachment 14744
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by KGL Racing View Post
    Hello,

i found a bug in the westminster template

When using the dropdown menu going to

information>general info
    or information>useful links

and and clicking there without going deeper in the tree i get an 404 page not found error.
    Anyone knows where to solve this? Best way to do is to make this not be able to click at all.

Picture shows the spot

Attachment 14744
    If you do not want them clickable than you can add some javascript to make the link not clickable. Do a google search to find the exact code, I am sure that there are many examples out there.

Thanks,

Anne

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    If you do not want them clickable than you can add some javascript to make the link not clickable. Do a google search to find the exact code, I am sure that there are many examples out there.

Thanks,

Anne
    Can you tell we where to find the links as it is now, so i can adjust the sitemap link that it works.
    As it is now when you clic the part in the red circle you get a page not found, and this is not only at our shop the case but even in your live demo store.

Check it

http://www.zenlyzen.com/responsive-z...estminster_new

Plugin Contributions

Hi could not locate were to start a new thread so I guess I'll start here.
    How to remove?

V153, Clean install. Using westminster_new Template. Database SQL backup. FTP and zc_install. PHP Version: 5.3.27 (Zend: 2.3.0), Database: MySQL 5.5.40-cll, Installed many carts. No real problem just want to remove items from menu but can not locate where they are. http://luigi1.com/LuigisPizza/

HI,
    On the above site I would like to remove some items from the menu options but can not locate where the are. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I could find were to remove the text but in deleting it, the link too it box still remains and works. Items to remove are;
    Under INFORMATION -> Delivery Available -> Login, Create an account, & shipping and returns.
    Under General Info -> Gift certificate FAQ, Discount coupons, & unsubscribe to newsletter.
    Thank you for your help
    Mark

Plugin Contributions

HI Sorry, link is http://www.luigi1.com
    Mark

Quote Originally Posted by maperr55 View Post
    How to remove?

V153, Clean install. Using westminster_new Template. Database SQL backup. FTP and zc_install. PHP Version: 5.3.27 (Zend: 2.3.0), Database: MySQL 5.5.40-cll, Installed many carts. No real problem just want to remove items from menu but can not locate where they are. http://luigi1.com/LuigisPizza/

HI,
    On the above site I would like to remove some items from the menu options but can not locate where the are. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I could find were to remove the text but in deleting it, the link too it box still remains and works. Items to remove are;
    Under INFORMATION -> Delivery Available -> Login, Create an account, & shipping and returns.
    Under General Info -> Gift certificate FAQ, Discount coupons, & unsubscribe to newsletter.
    Thank you for your help
    Mark
    It seems you have the same problem as i, here above. When you click on General info, you get a page not found error.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by KGL Racing View Post
    Can you tell we where to find the links as it is now, so i can adjust the sitemap link that it works.
    As it is now when you clic the part in the red circle you get a page not found, and this is not only at our shop the case but even in your live demo store.

Check it

http://www.zenlyzen.com/responsive-z...estminster_new
    The sitemap link in the header menu in the demo does work. It is true that if you click on general info, you get the page not found.

You can fix the link by changing this:

Code:
    <li><a href="<?php echo BOX_INFORMATION_SITE_MAP; ?>">General Info</a>
    to this:

Code:
    <li><a href="<?php echo zen_href_link(FILENAME_SITE_MAP); ?>">General Info</a>
    and this:

Code:
    <li><a href="<?php echo BOX_INFORMATION_SITE_MAP; ?>"><?php echo TITLE_EZ_PAGES; ?></a>
    to this:

Code:
    <li><a href="<?php echo zen_href_link(FILENAME_SITE_MAP); ?>">General Info</a>
    Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by maperr55 View Post
    How to remove?

HI,
    Thank you for your help
    Mark
    http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...12#post1266212

You can edit the includes/templates/override/templates/tpl_modules/mobile_categories_tabs.php file.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...12#post1266212

You can edit the includes/templates/override/templates/tpl_modules/mobile_categories_tabs.php file.

Thanks,

Anne
    HI Anne, I looked for
    includes/templates/override/templates/tpl_modules/mobile_categories_tabs.php
    This does not exist in my files.??? No override folder in my file structure. Just All business, classic, template_default, and Westminster_new only folders I have in templates.
    Mark