Thread: Westminster New

Page 175 of 187 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175176177185 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 1865
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Westminster New Categories Sidebox on main page

Quote Originally Posted by gsh68 View Post
    Anyone know how to get the categories sidebox showing on the main page on 1.5.6C and v2.0 template?
    On the previous versions (1.5.5 + v1.3 template) it was simply a case of removing/commenting out a line in tpl_main_page.php
    Code:
    if ($this_is_home_page) {
      $flag_disable_right = true;
     /* $flag_disable_left = true;*/
    }
    However v2 has significantly changed and I can't find a way to do it.
    Thanks.
    Bumping hoping someone has found a way to display category left column on main page.

Plugin Contributions

One quick question. Is there any way I can "zoom in" my whole page permanently? This template looks a little bit too close to me (font is large, picture is large, spacing is large, etc), so I have to use the zoom in/out tool from my browser to zoom in my page.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by njcyx View Post
    One quick question. Is there any way I can "zoom in" my whole page permanently? This template looks a little bit too close to me (font is large, picture is large, spacing is large, etc), so I have to use the zoom in/out tool from my browser to zoom in my page.
    I put "zoom:80% !important" to body of stylesheet.css, and it worked. All pages have been zoomed in to 80%. But it somehow broke the display of reCaptcha. Need to find a way to resize reCaptcha...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by njcyx View Post
    I put "zoom:80% !important" to body of stylesheet.css, and it worked. All pages have been zoomed in to 80%. But it somehow broke the display of reCaptcha. Need to find a way to resize reCaptcha...
    Update. Still cannot find good way to resize reCaptcha. Tried to use "transform: scale" to zoom out the page instead (sorry for my typo in my previous posts), and it worked. It doesn't break reCaptcha neither.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Westminster New

It appears there are some issues with this template on PHP newer then 7.0. If I go up to PHP 7.1, I get this error log:

PHP Code:
    [18-Jan-2020 07:20:59 Australia/SydneyRequest URI: /, IP address173.183.94.130
    #1  require(/***/includes/templates/westminster_new/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/***/index.php:97]
    --> PHP WarningA non-numeric value encountered in /***/includes/templates/westminster_new/common/tpl_main_page.php on line 74. 
    If I go up to PHP 7.3, I get this error log:

PHP Code:
    [18-Jan-2020 07:22:54 Australia/SydneyRequest URI: /, IP address173.183.94.130
    #1  require(/***/includes/templates/westminster_new/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/***/index.php:97]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant SET_COLUMN_LEFT_LAYOUT assumed 'SET_COLUMN_LEFT_LAYOUT' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHPin /***/includes/templates/westminster_new/common/tpl_main_page.php on line 69.

--> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant SET_COLUMN_CENTER_LAYOUT assumed 'SET_COLUMN_CENTER_LAYOUT' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHPin /***/includes/templates/westminster_new/common/tpl_main_page.php on line 74.

--> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant SET_COLUMN_RIGHT_LAYOUT assumed 'SET_COLUMN_RIGHT_LAYOUT' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHPin /***/includes/templates/westminster_new/common/tpl_main_page.php on line 74.

--> PHP WarningA non-numeric value encountered in /***/includes/templates/westminster_new/common/tpl_main_page.php on line 74. 
    This is a fresh install on 1.5.6c.
    Danielle

Plugin Contributions

Fresh install 1.5.6c
    Westminster New installed 2.0
    PHP 7.1.33

No Log errors

Mike
    Last edited by mikebr; 20 Jan 2020 at 11:00 PM.

Plugin Contributions

I just updated my templated to the westminster new and now my admin panel is not loading.

WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again.If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

Plugin Contributions

The body width in desktop mode is 980px, but the header and footer are 100%. So my logo moves to the far left behind the Left Slider Icon.

I found in Firefox Web Tools the <div id-"mainwrapper" class-"layout" style-"max-width: 100%; margin:auto;">

I changed the width in web tools to 980px and it worked on the current browser view. But I cannot find where to change it in the CSS files or template files.

Plugin Contributions

I too have been trying to get the left sideboxes on the home page. Have spend about 10 hours trying to figure it out! Extremely frustrating. I keep finding references to the fix for the older version, but nothing for Version 2.0. Anne, if your listening, I will gladly pay to end this suffering :)

Plugin Contributions

Working on Meta Tags. I added the necessary tags in the english/westminister_new/meta_tags.php file. But when I look at the html source, they are either not there or incorrect. Any idea why ??

meta_tags.php

// Home Page Only:
    define('HOME_PAGE_META_TITLE', 'Free Style Horse Walkers and Hot Walkers By ProWalk Mfg.');

define('HOME_PAGE_META_DESCRIPTION', 'Horse Walkers By Prowalk. The Best Value Horse Walker In America. Several Lead Models and Free Style Designs. Most Models Come With Lifetime Chassis Warranty.');

define('HOME_PAGE_META_KEYWORDS', 'automatic horse walker,4 horse walker,6 horse walker,horse walker texas,horse walking machine,horse-walker,equine exercise,equine exercisers,equine fitness,equine training,free style walker,free style walkers,free walker,free walkers,horse exerciser,horse fitness,horse gyms,horse training,horse walker,horse walkers,hot walker,hot walkers,lead walker,prowalk,prowalk horse walker,prowalk mfg,superior horse walker,superior walker,superior walkers,bucking bronc,compare horse walkers,quarterhorse,race horses,race track,rodeo horse,roping horse,roping horse fitness');

// NOTE: If HOME_PAGE_TITLE is left blank (default) then TITLE and SITE_TAGLINE will be used instead.
    define('HOME_PAGE_TITLE', 'Free Style and Lead Horse Walkers by Prowalk'); // usually best left blank

Home Page HTML Code

<html dir="ltr" lang="en">
    <head>
    <meta charset="utf-8">
    <title>Westminster New Zen Cart Template, by Picaflor Azul</title>

<meta name="keywords" content="4 Horse Free Style 6 Horse Free Style 4 Horse Walkers 6 Horse Walkers ecommerce, open source, shop, online shopping " />

<meta name="description" content="Westminster New Zen Cart Template : - 4 Horse Free Style 6 Horse Free Style 4 Horse Walkers 6 Horse Walkers ecommerce, open source, shop, online shopping" />

<meta name="author" content="Prowalk Sales" />

<meta name="generator" content="shopping cart program by Zen Cart&reg;, http://www.zen-cart.com eCommerce" />