Thread: Westminster New

Page 101 of 187 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1865
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Update Button in Estimate Shipping Costs

Hi Anne,

The site url is www.xboutique.co.uk

Many many thanks!
    Last edited by gamenano; 31 May 2015 at 08:23 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Westminster New

Hi, I am working on a website which I haven't aired yet since I don't have all the products ready. I wanted to add to the drop down menus a manufacturers menu however when I did so I discovered that the list was way too long for it to be convenient, so I thought I would add zen cart's manufacturers drop down to the header and was going to do so by analyzing you currencies header sidebox. The problem is that I couldn't find where the tpl_box_header.php file was located. I thought it would be in includes>template>westminstter_new>common but it wasn't located there. Any help either where this file is or just simply how to add the manufacturers menu to the header.
    Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by sapir39 View Post
    Hi, I am working on a website which I haven't aired yet since I don't have all the products ready. I wanted to add to the drop down menus a manufacturers menu however when I did so I discovered that the list was way too long for it to be convenient, so I thought I would add zen cart's manufacturers drop down to the header and was going to do so by analyzing you currencies header sidebox. The problem is that I couldn't find where the tpl_box_header.php file was located. I thought it would be in includes>template>westminstter_new>common but it wasn't located there. Any help either where this file is or just simply how to add the manufacturers menu to the header.
    Thanks.
    I can't offer much help for this. Take a look in the plugins section for the currencies header plugin to answer your question.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Update Button in Estimate Shipping Costs

Quote Originally Posted by gamenano View Post
    Hi Anne,

The site url is www.xboutique.co.uk

Many many thanks!
    I don't see a problem in chrome. What browser are you using?

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

I was trying to create a new responsive template using this as my starting point. The only modifications I am makign to it is to use the graphics from the Antiquity template into this one. I am attaching the file structure of the template as modified by me and I any php files that had westminster_new in the name, I renamed to responsive_antiquity. Also I checked the php file contents and made the same changes.

When I copied the template to my test site, I received no errors, but it Name:  admin file structure.gif
Views: 344
Size:  3.1 KBdoes not appear that the sql script in 1.3.php in the installs folder actually executed as no configuration options were added.

The nonadmin structure is as follows:

nonadmin file structure.gif

Hope someone can help

As I said, just trying to have the graphics from Antiquity incorporated into this template and having the resulting template named Responsive Antiquity

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    I can't offer much help for this. Take a look in the plugins section for the currencies header plugin to answer your question.

Thanks,

Anne
    Hi Anne, If you mean in your website I couldn't find anything helpful.. Do you know where the tpl_box_header.php file is located?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by sapir39 View Post
    Hi Anne, If you mean in your website I couldn't find anything helpful.. Do you know where the tpl_box_header.php file is located?
    Look in the plugins section of THIS web site

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hello, I just installed the Responsive Westminster New template onto a site I am working on. I have the template selected, disabled the slide show as the site owner does not want to use that feature. I also went to Layout Boxes Controller and scrolled to the bottom and clicked Reset per the instructions. I however do not see the sideboxes displaying on the main page. but they do show up once i navigate further down the site ie: Categories, Information, Contact Us. I would like them to show up on the main page as well, can this be done?

Also, how do I display the main page on the main page, and not show all the pictures? I also need to eliminate the clearance sale graphic from the page as well?

The site is http://www.cleverlycraftedcards.com

Did I do something wrong?

Plugin Contributions

Just noticed, the right side boxes are not appearing using this template and still have no side boxes on main page

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dfontana View Post
    Hello, I just installed the Responsive Westminster New template onto a site I am working on. I have the template selected, disabled the slide show as the site owner does not want to use that feature. I also went to Layout Boxes Controller and scrolled to the bottom and clicked Reset per the instructions. I however do not see the sideboxes displaying on the main page. but they do show up once i navigate further down the site ie: Categories, Information, Contact Us. I would like them to show up on the main page as well, can this be done?

Also, how do I display the main page on the main page, and not show all the pictures? I also need to eliminate the clearance sale graphic from the page as well?

The site is http://www.cleverlycraftedcards.com

Did I do something wrong?
    This template natively comes with a one column layout on the home page. If you want the left and/or right hand columns to show on the home page you need to edit the includes/templates/westmisnter_new/common/tpl_main_page.php.

Thanks,

Anne