Thread: Westminster New

Page 158 of 187 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 1865
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Westminster New

Quote Originally Posted by e-standard View Post
    I found the problem, it was caused by the file jscript_instantSearch.php,it was a file from instant search,this file has to be copy to the following location,includes\templates\westminster_new\jscript

The plugin address: https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1336
    But the main page pop-up menu will not appreas with this file there,i know they must have some kind of conflict,but i don't know how to fix it, some expert please kindly help, thanks very much.
    I have figured out the solution myself,so i will post here,someone may face the same problem in the future,thanks

To emove the following piece of code for jscript_instantSearch.php

echo '<script type="text/javascript" src="' . DIR_WS_TEMPLATE . 'jscript/jquery.js"></script>' . "\n";

Plugin Contributions

I have got a REALLY stupid question. After installing the template (which we REALLY like) I did a couple of tests where I went to an item and clicked on the Facebook button to share on our facebook. While the correct description and link are showing up, the pictures that are showing up are not the right images. Am I missing something really silly here?

Any thoughts and help on this would be very greatly appreciated and thank you in advance.

You can see the site at http://bettysbargainbin.com/shop

Plugin Contributions

Hi can anyone give me some advice?

The sub-categories are not showing on any of the main category pages and on the desktop view the following module is shown/loaded /includes/templates/westminster_new/templates/tpl_modules_mobile_categories_tabs.php and the page https://merlin-industrial.com/safety-c-1/ example does not show anything apart from the top category description..

I have tried the various setting in Admin configuration "Categories - Always Show on Main Page" set to 1 stops featured products etc and makes no difference.

The only way to see the sub-categories is in the dropdown menu.

Any help respectively received.

regards Merlin

Plugin Contributions

Hello all,

Admin:Config:Westminster New Template Config has gone blank, I think I might have deleted something. Is there a way to reload the sql file for this? Where might that be?

Thanks,
    Andrew

Plugin Contributions

Not really related to the template but, you've left out or added something the browser doesn't like. Take a look at https://www.zen-cart.com/content.php?124-blank-page

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dbltoe View Post
    Not really related to the template but, you've left out or added something the browser doesn't like. Take a look at https://www.zen-cart.com/content.php?124-blank-page
    It is specifically related to this template only. I'm not getting a blank web page, the configuration options for the template are missing. Those options are usually inserted once a sql file is uploaded, but this template doesn't come with one. Does anyone else have the template configuration options (under admin:configuration...)?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by merlin57 View Post
    Hi can anyone give me some advice?

The sub-categories are not showing on any of the main category pages and on the desktop view the following module is shown/loaded /includes/templates/westminster_new/templates/tpl_modules_mobile_categories_tabs.php and the page https://merlin-industrial.com/safety-c-1/ example does not show anything apart from the top category description..
    Not sure if this will help but a couple of things to check.

Is includes/templates/winchester_responsive/sideboxes/tpl_categories.php loaded?
    Under layout boxes contoller, do you have have left/right side boxes enabled for categories?

Plugin Contributions

Hello Boxcar
    Thank you very much for your reply.
    I was trying to use a single page rather than sideboxes though did change the layout controller as suggested and the categories only show on the product pages and not in the main categories.

In the source I cannot see tpl_categories.php though <!--bof handheld menu display--> and I am on a desktop display.
    Searching for bof above in admin tools I get the following so maybe there is something wrong and the mobile layout is showing instead?
    /home/merlincom/public_html/includes/templates/westminster_new/common/tpl_header.php

Line #133 : <!--bof handheld menu display-->

/home/merlincom/public_html/includes/templates/westminster_new/common/tpl_header_mobile.php

Line #100 : <!--bof handheld menu display-->

/home/merlincom/public_html/includes/modules/sideboxes/categories.php

Line #22 : require($template->get_template_dir('tpl_categories.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'sideboxes'). '/tpl_categories.php');

/home/merlincom/public_html/includes/templates/template_default/sideboxes/tpl_categories.php

Line # 9 : * @version $Id: tpl_categories.php 4162 2006-08-17 03:55:02Z ajeh $

/home/merlincom/public_html/includes/templates/westminster_new/sideboxes/tpl_categories.php

Line # 9 : * @version $Id: tpl_categories.php 4162 2006-08-17 03:55:02Z ajeh $

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Westminster New - Product Page and Images

Ok, I need help. I've used ZenCart and the Westminster New template for a while now and never had this problem. Items add fine and look right in the category page BUT (I've added screenshots) the item page is messed up AND the additional images do not show (yes, I've named them correctly and they're in the right folders) Again, I've used ZenCart for many, many years and the template for a couple years. The actual site is beabellaoriginal.net/shop

If someone can point me to the code that needs fixing , I would greatly appreciate

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	33.2 KB 
ID:	17740Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	29.0 KB 
ID:	17741Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	29.4 KB 
ID:	17742

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Westminster New - Product Page and Images

Well, i re-uploaded some of the template files for the Product Listing pages and it seems to have fixed the problem.