Thread: Westminster New

Page 159 of 187 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 1865
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Westminster New

new install of Zen cart 1.5.4

When viewing my site using my phone I open my category list using the menu but as soon as I try to scroll down through the list, the list closes.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Beav View Post
    new install of Zen cart 1.5.4

When viewing my site using my phone I open my category list using the menu but as soon as I try to scroll down through the list, the list closes.
    Number one, why start a new install with an old version of Zen Cart?
    Number two, this template needs to be modified to match 1.5.4 so (again) why not use the current?

Plugin Contributions

My Question: The code behind the Contact Us button does not send after the form is filled out, even thou I receive a confirmation that it has been sent. I used the Email_Test program and found out smtp process is stuck on port 25 when I need 587. So it looks to me like the form is not connecting to the email options page. The Configuration_Email_Options page is filled out correctly because I can send customers emails and receive email orders. I have sent a test email using every setting available, and still no email. So what am I missing? Thanks for your help, Zen Cart is a great program.

Tom

Plugin Contributions

Is this line correct?
    includes/installers/westminster_new/1_3.php

Line #173 : (18, 1, 'Contact Us', 'index.php?main_page=contact_us', '', '', '', 1, 23, 2, '2013-06-24 09:32:08', '2014-04-15 15:01:46'),

Plugin Contributions

I was able to remove the contact us button through a PHP class. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by techietom911 View Post
    My Question: The code behind the Contact Us button does not send after the form is filled out, even thou I receive a confirmation that it has been sent. I used the Email_Test program and found out smtp process is stuck on port 25 when I need 587. So it looks to me like the form is not connecting to the email options page. The Configuration_Email_Options page is filled out correctly because I can send customers emails and receive email orders. I have sent a test email using every setting available, and still no email. So what am I missing? Thanks for your help, Zen Cart is a great program.

Tom

Plugin Contributions

I fixed it, thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by techietom911 View Post
    Is this line correct?
    includes/installers/westminster_new/1_3.php

Line #173 : (18, 1, 'Contact Us', 'index.php?main_page=contact_us', '', '', '', 1, 23, 2, '2013-06-24 09:32:08', '2014-04-15 15:01:46'),

Plugin Contributions

I have recently installed this template into a fresh v1.5.5f version and have a few questions - I read a number of pages but reading 159 pages is a bit much :)

1. the drop down menu on the index page is not showing - what have I missed? where is that switched on?
    2. the frame that contains the slider and the banner - if banner and slider are turned off how can I delete that frame? (currently shows white space in a frame)
    3. Footer Menu - in modifying the urls for the social media (following the instructions page) the html now shows in the footer and images have disappeared. I have re-read the instructions and redone the change with the same result.
    4. Font issue - product info descriptions copied from old version DB >>> Ring Size: 6 3/4 (US size) - should be a bullet ● - is there a font format adjustment somewhere that will resolve this correctly?

cheers,
    Mike

Attachment 17947Attachment 17947

Plugin Contributions

I have recently installed this template into a fresh v1.5.5f version and have a few questions - I read a number of pages but reading 159 pages is a bit much :)

1. the drop down menu on the index page is not showing - what have I missed? where is that switched on?
    2. the frame that contains the slider and the banner - if banner and slider are turned off how can I delete that frame? (currently shows white space in a frame)
    3. Footer Menu - in modifying the urls for the social media (following the instructions page) the html now shows in the footer and images have disappeared. I have re-read the instructions and redone the change with the same result.
    4. Font issue - product info descriptions copied from old version DB >>> Ring Size: 6 3/4 (US size) - should be a bullet ● - is there a font format adjustment somewhere that will resolve this correctly?

cheers,
    Mike

Attachment 17947

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by shags38 View Post
    i have recently installed this template into a fresh v1.5.5f version and have a few questions - i read a number of pages but reading 159 pages is a bit much :)

1. The drop down menu on the index page is not showing - what have i missed? Where is that switched on?
    2. The frame that contains the slider and the banner - if banner and slider are turned off how can i delete that frame? (currently shows white space in a frame)
    3. Footer menu - in modifying the urls for the social media (following the instructions page) the html now shows in the footer and images have disappeared. I have re-read the instructions and redone the change with the same result.
    4. Font issue - product info descriptions copied from old version db >>> ring size: 6 3/4 (us size) - should be a bullet ● - is there a font format adjustment somewhere that will resolve this correctly?

Cheers,
    mike

Attachment 17947
    no one??

Plugin Contributions

Quoting from the posting FAQs
    If your problem is visual in nature, try switching your template back to "Classic" temporarily and see if the problem persists. Include the results of this observation in your post.

Only post once (not multiple times on the same issue) and then be patient. We are all volunteers, we all live in different time zones, we all have lives, and the expert you need at that moment may just not be available.

If you haven't received an answer in a reasonable amount of time you may reply to your own post WITH MORE information. DO NOT post "Well?" or "Can someone please help". That is considered bumping and you will probably get yelled at.

Duplicate posts are subject to being locked or deleted, as they simply bring confusion to those helping or others reading/searching for information later, and are seen as spam-like.
    I know I always harp on the posting tips, but this is a great example of why I do.

What drop down menu? Categories, ezpages, shoe size? How could we be confused? As stated in the other post, I think you haven't turned it on in the admin. Whatever "it" is.

If no one on the forum is currently using this template, they can't even do a WAG without more information.