Thread: Westminster New

Page 4 of 187 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Westminster New

In the middle of the home page there are three homeads. Is there a way to add more of these?
    Justin Kumpe

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    That's weird. I just installed it on a 1.5.1 fresh install on my local server with no problems. Let me know if you figure out the problem.

Thanks,

Anne
    Thanks Anne,

could you pls check your server version info in admin > tools and let me know which PHP version your local server is running. When I posted my findings this morning I had the inkling that the error may be related to my PHP version 5.5.x

I will then have a look at php.net to see if I can find anything which may give us a clue.

Thanks / Frank

Plugin Contributions

Fresh zc 1.5.1 installation, no other modules installed.

Noted that 'Flexible Footer Menu' is overwriting the headings of Admin > Modules > Payment , Shipping and Order Total. Selecting any of these modules gave me the heading 'Flexible Footer Menu' instead of 'Payment Modules' , 'Shipping Modules' etc

As a quick fix in admin/includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/flexible_footer_menu.php I commented out

Line #9 : define('HEADING_TITLE','Flexible Footer Menu');
    and in admin/flexible_footer_menu.php just before the closing php tag ?> I added (around line 107)

define('HEADING_TITLE','Flexible Footer Menu');
    Now all headings in Admin > Modules are displaying as per stock install.

Cheers / Frank

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jakumpe View Post
    In the middle of the home page there are three homeads. Is there a way to add more of these?
    You can add more in includes/languages/english/html_includes/westminster_new/define_main_page.php. If you want them to be editable via the banner manager you will have to create new banner groups.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by frank18 View Post
    Thanks Anne,

could you pls check your server version info in admin > tools and let me know which PHP version your local server is running. When I posted my findings this morning I had the inkling that the error may be related to my PHP version 5.5.x

I will then have a look at php.net to see if I can find anything which may give us a clue.

Thanks / Frank
    My testing servers are running 5.2.17, 5.4.29, 5.3.10

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Fresh 1.5.1 installation on local server - no other add ons.

Server OS: Linux 3.11.0-20-generic
    PHP Version: 5.5.3-1ubuntu2.3 (Zend: 2.5.0)
    HTTP Server: Apache/2.4.6 (Ubuntu)

When selecting Admin> Configuration > Westminster New Template Configuration this error keeps appearing in the logs:

It occurs simply by selecting 'Westminster New Template Configuration' - no other 'clicks' .....
    I just found a few mistakes in the installer file. Try fixing these to see if it fixes the problem. In YOUR_ADMIN/includes/installers/westminster_new/1.0.php change line 237 to:

Code:
    ('Home Page Slideshow', 'WES_SLIDER_STATUS', 'true', 'Activate Home Page Slideshow', " . $configuration_group_id . ", 1, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),'),
    and line 243 to:

Code:
     ('EZ Pages in Header Menu', 'SHOW_EZ_PAGES_MENU', 'true', 'Shows the menu option for EZ pages/important links in the header menu', " . $configuration_group_id . ", 3, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),');");

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Noted that 'Flexible Footer Menu' is overwriting the headings of Admin > Modules > Payment , Shipping and Order Total. Selecting any of these modules gave me the heading 'Flexible Footer Menu' instead of 'Payment Modules' , 'Shipping Modules' etc

As a quick fix in admin/includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/flexible_footer_menu.php I commented out

and in admin/flexible_footer_menu.php just before the closing php tag ?> I added (around line 107)

Cheers / Frank
    That's very strange. I have not heard about this happening before. I hope that someone with more php knowledge can post and explain what is happening.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

I also haven't had any reports of this happening but I will try to duplicate and fix accordingly.

Cheers / Frank
    Website - Github. Like the ZCA Bootstrap 4 Template? Donations Welcome. Bootstrap Plugins?

Plugin Contributions

The responsive code (Responsive DIY Template Default for 1.5.x) has been installed and tested on:

Zen Cart 1.3.9h, 1.5.0, 1.5.1, 1.5.2-BETA

PHP testing servers include: 5.5.2, 5.4.26, 5.3.27

If that helps!

I have all Anne's Responsive templates installed and operating with above versions as well.

However I do not have the latest template versions installed, I will upgrade and report back.

Beautiful design Anne!

I understand the template is designed for v1.5.0 / 1.5.1 - has anyone successfully tried it on a 1.5.2 BETA?

Thanks guys
    Website - Github. Like the ZCA Bootstrap 4 Template? Donations Welcome. Bootstrap Plugins?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by rbarbour View Post
    The responsive code (Responsive DIY Template Default for 1.5.x) has been installed and tested on:

Zen Cart 1.3.9h, 1.5.0, 1.5.1, 1.5.2-BETA

PHP testing servers include: 5.5.2, 5.4.26, 5.3.27

If that helps!

I have all Anne's Responsive templates installed and operating with above versions as well.

However I do not have the latest template versions installed, I will upgrade and report back.
    Great! Let me know what you find. I have already found a mistake in the Westminster New (the wrong tpl_header_tablet.php file) that I'll need to fix in a future update.

Thanks,

Anne

Page 4 of 187 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast