Plugin Contributions

Default Where do I put this custom code to open a popup contact-us window?

Hello

I have a problem I can not solve it, I got a contact us form that opens a pop up window, the code that I have to install the window is to call this

(Add the following code anywhere you want to have the Ajax Contact Us Pop Up link to show up:)

<a href="#contact-us-popup-wrapper" id="contact-us-popup-link"><?php echo CONTACT_US_POP_UP_LINK; ?></a>

<!--bof contact us popup-->
    <?php require($template->get_template_dir('tpl_modules_contact_us_popup.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'templates'). '/tpl_modules_contact_us_popup.php'); ?>
    <!--eof contact us popup-->

Unfortunately I contact us in the ez pages pointing on (index.php? main_page = contact_us) is how we know you can not write php code. If I put it in the contact us page I get if I click on a link that opens the contact us and it works, but the aim is to will open the same window by clicking on ez contac us ez page and go directly to the pop up.

I rely on you for help
    Giovanni
    Giovanni,
    Zen Cart V1.5.8 + templates ZCA Bootstrap Template

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Where do I put this custom code to open a popup contact-us window?

If I understand correctly you would like all cases of using contact us to pop up the contact us form and not to go to the contact us page.

There are several places within the standard zen cart page that offer the contact us option. (Footer, side box, I think in the menu bar, etc.)

While it is not preferred to use an ezpage to run php code (http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...inside-ezpages) it is possible.

That said, you could use the developer's tool kit (dtk) in the admin page tools to locate where contact us is currently used, and then use the code you have provided. I personally would put the include/require statement before the link, but the above may give you a start.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Hello
    Thank you, the above code triggers the opening of the window contact us, I have to figure out how to activate it from the menu ez page where I contact us. While too where I bought the plugin is not responding to my emails, definitely has problems email.

Does anyone have an idea how to insert
    Giovanni,

Plugin Contributions

Unfortunately the assistance of numinix tells me that the Contact Us form Ajax Pop Up menu does not work on the ez page, although I think they had to write it that does not work on ez page. Now they ask me to pay 2 hours of care to fit on a link in the menu ez page.

Maybe someone knows how to make it work on define contact us.
    Giovanni,

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by diamond1 View Post
    (Add the following code anywhere you want to have the Ajax Contact Us Pop Up link to show up:)

<a href="#contact-us-popup-wrapper" id="contact-us-popup-link"><?php echo CONTACT_US_POP_UP_LINK; ?></a>

<?php require($template->get_template_dir('tpl_modules_contact_us_popup.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'templates'). '/tpl_modules_contact_us_popup.php'); ?>
    <!--eof contact us popup-->
    OK... different ways of doing popups, I like colorbox myself... you may have to drop it on a page to see what the link is if 'CONTACT_US_POP_UP_LINK' is not calling to a page like this index.php?main_page=contact_us_popup which should be what you would use when creating the EZPage link. Now the required page code would have to exist wherever the EZPage link is or the popup would fail to exist. I would use say the common/tpl_header.php so that the code is where the link is. I never tried to load and decode a php page into an EZPage, don't think it would work right.
    Dave
    Always forward thinking... Lost my mind!

Plugin Contributions

Hello Davewest

And what I did last night, as I could not place it on the ez page I put on tpl_header.php giving a class to increase the font and spacing to sign. this is the code for those who need to put this in header.

<!-- ========== NAVIGATION LINKS ========== -->
    <a class="frst1" href="#contact-us-popup-wrapper" id="contact-us-popup-link"><?php echo CONTACT_US_POP_UP_LINK; ?></a>

<!--eof contact us popup--></a>

Thanks to all
    Gio
    Giovanni,