Plugin Contributions

Default how to make main page column 8 to column 10 in sheffield blue responsive template

Hi,

First of all thanks for the wonderful template.

I am working on sheffield blue responsive template and made all the right hand side boxes disable. Now I want main page to be stretched to the space of right hand side boxes as well. As per source code main page is defines as col8 and I want it to be col10. Please help me to understand where should I make the changes to achieve the same.

Thanks
    kk2956

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: how to make main page column 8 to column 10 in sheffield blue responsive template

Quote Originally Posted by kk2956 View Post
    Hi,

First of all thanks for the wonderful template.

I am working on sheffield blue responsive template and made all the right hand side boxes disable. Now I want main page to be stretched to the space of right hand side boxes as well. As per source code main page is defines as col8 and I want it to be col10. Please help me to understand where should I make the changes to achieve the same.

Thanks
    kk2956
    You should really be posting this to the Responsive Sheffield Blue template thread so anyone who has this question in the future can find the answer easily by searching the thread.

If the template is installed correctly you don't need to make any edits for a one column layout. Just turn off the right and left hand columns in admin--configuration--layout settings.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: how to make main page column 8 to column 10 in sheffield blue responsive template

Ohh I am sorry that I posted in wrong place. I did follow all the instructions. You can please have a look at my current website.
    www.krutikraft.com
    I did all right hand side boxes off but still main page content is not expanded.

Plugin Contributions

Ohh I am sorry that I posted in wrong place. I did follow all the instructions. You can please have a look at my current website.
    www.krutikraft.com
    I did all right hand side boxes off but still main page content is not expanded.
    I dont want to make it a single column layout. I want the left hand side boxes as it is. Just I turned off righ side boxes and want to make the main content to stretch in that area.

Plugin Contributions

I dont want to make it a single column layout. I want the left hand side boxes as it is. Just I turned off righ side boxes and want to make the main content to stretch in that area.
    Normal ZC behavior is if you turn off globally the right column, the center column will expand to fill the space. And from what I seen of Anne's other templates, it has this functionality as it doesn't modify the core code in that way. Are you sure you set the setting for right hand column global to false?

Plugin Contributions

Note: Setting the individual sideboxes to off is NOT the same as turning off the right column. It appears that you still have the right column active even though there are no sideboxes in it. Follow the previous instructions to set admin > Configuration > Layout Settings > Column Right status - Global.