Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Dover Fine Responsive Template

Quote Originally Posted by kabko View Post
    Anne, this is by far the top free template I have ever seen for zencart. You did a perfect job with this.
    I read through the whole thread and found some useful info about tweaking this amazing template, however,
    I would like to ask for a little help :
    I have changed the icons in the left pannel (as in our country we dont really use twitter, pinterest...ect), and
    I decided to add there a FACEBOOK, LOGIN, SHOPPING CART and CONTACT US links.
    All this is done, I just need when someone hover over the image, so it shows the hints (like facebbok, login or register, your shopping cart, kontakt us).
    Attachment 14834

Please, could you help me with this? Just let me know what to write and in which file please.

Thank you very much.
    Peter
    I am happy that you like the template ;)

These are called title tags. If you do a google search you will find out how to add them.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    I am happy that you like the template ;)

These are called title tags. If you do a google search you will find out how to add them.

Thanks,

Anne
    Nice one. I will try that.
    One more thing Anne. How can I remove the search box from the left side? I mean, like completely remove it from there... ?

Thank you,
    Peter

Plugin Contributions

Nice one. I will try that.
    One more thing Anne. How can I remove the search box from the left side? I mean, like completely remove it from there... ?

Thank you,
    Peter
    Turn off any of the left hand sideboxes in admin--tools--layout boxes controller

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    Turn off any of the left hand sideboxes in admin--tools--layout boxes controller

Thanks,

Anne

Thank you very much Anne.
    Jeeeeeesus, how dumb am I ?!!! Should have figured it out myself?!! Instead I was looking through css trying to add display:none

Well....we learn every day dont we?

Anyway, I guess I messed up something. I know I might find the problem, but it will take me ages, so I will try to describe my problem, maybe you will know what is going on and you will point me to a file which is probably corrupted/missing/or whatever is with it...

When I create an order with COD option for payment, all goes fine and a success message shows up (index.php?main_page=checkout_success)

But when I create an order with MONEYORDER, after the last click it goes from (index.php?main_page=checkout_confirmation) to (index.php?main_page=checkout_process) where only a blank pages appears and nothing happens.
    The order is written into database and I can see it in my admin area, also a customer receives an email about the order.
    Just the blank page is annoying, I need this to show the same checkout_success page like when I create order with COD.

Please, could anyone point me to the right direction? I think I might have messed up something (uploaded my language, uploaded this new template, translated the required teplate files to my language), so maybe it was me doing something wrong...

Thank you very much for any help.

Regards,
    Peter

Plugin Contributions

Thank you very much Anne.
    Jeeeeeesus, how dumb am I ?!!! Should have figured it out myself?!! Instead I was looking through css trying to add display:none

Well....we learn every day dont we?

Anyway, I guess I messed up something. I know I might find the problem, but it will take me ages, so I will try to describe my problem, maybe you will know what is going on and you will point me to a file which is probably corrupted/missing/or whatever is with it...

When I create an order with COD option for payment, all goes fine and a success message shows up (index.php?main_page=checkout_success)

But when I create an order with MONEYORDER, after the last click it goes from (index.php?main_page=checkout_confirmation) to (index.php?main_page=checkout_process) where only a blank pages appears and nothing happens.
    The order is written into database and I can see it in my admin area, also a customer receives an email about the order.
    Just the blank page is annoying, I need this to show the same checkout_success page like when I create order with COD.

Please, could anyone point me to the right direction? I think I might have messed up something (uploaded my language, uploaded this new template, translated the required teplate files to my language), so maybe it was me doing something wrong...

Thank you very much for any help.

Regards,
    Peter
    Whenever you have a blank page or part of a blank page check your logs folder for errors and correct them ;)

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

iv added text to images on the homepage slideshow, but now the slides are too quick to read, where can i adjust the time delay on the slide ? dont want to be changing the wrong thing

Kind regards
    Simon

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by simon3215 View Post
    iv added text to images on the homepage slideshow, but now the slides are too quick to read, where can i adjust the time delay on the slide ? dont want to be changing the wrong thing

Kind regards
    Simon
    The javascript for the slide show is in the includes/templates/override/common/tpl_main_page.php. See the readme.html file for a link to the slide show used on the home page and more info about what options are available.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

worked perfectly ! great thanks ! :)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by simon3215 View Post
    worked perfectly ! great thanks ! :)
    I am happy that you figured it out ;)

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

does anybody know how to edit the down for maintenance page ? had a look around the forum keep finding

includes -> templates -> YOUR_TEMPLATE -> templates -> tpl_down_for_maintenance_default.php

Only its not there ? can anybody advise me if this has been moved in dover_fine ?

Also when i access the site from a samsung tab 3 its completely all over out of line overlaying menus and images, home page slide is missing half aswell absolutely baffled works fine on all other android devices any ideas ?

www.multifuelstovescheshire.co.uk

Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast