Page 38 of 50 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Dover Fine Responsive Template

Quote Originally Posted by alray10 View Post
    Tabbed product description, details, reviews are not working. I noticed they also do not work on the demo of the template. Anyone know how to get them working?
    Thank you for letting me know about the demo. It is fixed now. The problem was not in the template package though, it was because I also had other templates installed on the demo that had zen colorbox installed (westminster new, winchester responsive, etc.).

If you post a link a page on your site with the problem I can take a look. Do you have any other templates installed?

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    Thank you for letting me know about the demo. It is fixed now. The problem was not in the template package though, it was because I also had other templates installed on the demo that had zen colorbox installed (westminster new, winchester responsive, etc.).

If you post a link a page on your site with the problem I can take a look. Do you have any other templates installed?

Thanks,

Anne
    Thanks for that. Mine was the same problem it was because I had tried colorbox on another template.
    If any one is interested rather than remove colorbox I added it to the template and everything works fine.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by alray10 View Post
    Thanks for that. Mine was the same problem it was because I had tried colorbox on another template.
    If any one is interested rather than remove colorbox I added it to the template and everything works fine.
    I am happy that you figured it out ;) Thank you for posting your solution.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

I've seen this mentioned on the forum here, but have not been able to find an answer to this issue, and was hoping I might be able to get a detailed answer (I'm not really a programmer, although I understand the basics, so the more details the better)...

In the Dover Fine template, when you click on the banner, it opens in a new window/tab, and even changing the settings in Zen Cart to "open in the same window" does not stop this from happening. I saw it mentioned that you have to make changes to the code in the files in order to get it so the banners open in the same window. Would you be able to walk me through what needs to be changed and in which files? Your help is greatly appreciated, as I love this template (except for the new tabs opening up).

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by blackeyed5 View Post
    I've seen this mentioned on the forum here, but have not been able to find an answer to this issue, and was hoping I might be able to get a detailed answer (I'm not really a programmer, although I understand the basics, so the more details the better)...

In the Dover Fine template, when you click on the banner, it opens in a new window/tab, and even changing the settings in Zen Cart to "open in the same window" does not stop this from happening. I saw it mentioned that you have to make changes to the code in the files in order to get it so the banners open in the same window. Would you be able to walk me through what needs to be changed and in which files? Your help is greatly appreciated, as I love this template (except for the new tabs opening up).

Thanks!
    Did you search the thread? I believe that someone has already posted this code. I have this on a list for a future template update.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Thanks Anne. Yeah, I looked through the forum, but I could only find a post that gave half of the solution, with reference to PM him for the rest of it since it's more complicated. So I couldn't find the full solution anywhere...

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    Did you search the thread? I believe that someone has already posted this code. I have this on a list for a future template update.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hi Anne.

I have just found out a little bug.
    Lets say Im in a category, where my products are listed. Now, when I move the cursor to my categories and the subcategories names show up, some of them are hidden behind the images of actual products displayed.

Please see the image to understand what I mean :
    Name:  subcatbug.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  45.2 KB

Is anyone else having this issue, or is it only me probably messed up something?

Thank you,
    Peter

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kabko View Post
    Hi Anne.

I have just found out a little bug.
    Lets say Im in a category, where my products are listed. Now, when I move the cursor to my categories and the subcategories names show up, some of them are hidden behind the images of actual products displayed.

Please see the image to understand what I mean :
    Name:  subcatbug.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  45.2 KB

Is anyone else having this issue, or is it only me probably messed up something?

Thank you,
    Peter
    Thank you for posting. This is a bug and I have noted it to be fixed for a future update. The z-index of the sub menu needs to be increased. If you post a link to your site I can post the code you need to add.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hi Anne.

Thank you very much.
    My site is www.kuptolacno.sk

Thanks, Peter

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kabko View Post
    Hi Anne.

Thank you very much.
    My site is www.kuptolacno.sk

Thanks, Peter
    In stylesheet.css around line 207 add to #categories .sideBoxContent ul li ul li

Code:
    position:relative;z-index:11;
    Thanks,

Anne

Page 38 of 50 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast