Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Dover Fine Responsive Template

Quote Originally Posted by amebb View Post
    Hi

I figured the problem out.

The file that i deleted was logo.png. After i cleared the cache i then uploaded my logo.png file.

For some reason it would not let me display my logo, instead i had your logo on there.

The solution was simple.

I needed to rename my logo.png file to (example) logo123.png

Then i also had to change the file name in the header file too.... (includes/languages/english/dover_fine/header.php )

After doing this and clearing the cache i refreshed my site and guess what - it was working !

Thanks for your help......
    I am happy that you figured it out. But, just to be clear, it is not a problem with the template at all. It is an ie browser related problem ;)

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    What is the link to your site?

Thanks,

Anne
    Apparently it has something to do with certain iPhone 4's, my demostore

HTML Code:
    http://www.theoutletseason.com/demostore
    But I can tell you I had the same problem when checking your DEMO too ... BTW the squeezing behavior is cumulative! by this I mean every time I rotate the iphone the logo got squeezed a bit more, weird!!!! Definetely soemthing to check, as an oddity, lol, I rotated the logo counterclockwise until it disappeared, then one more time and boom the logo was there!, squashed but not exactly too bad ...

BTW this script is not included with the package .... >>>>
    HTML Code:
    includes/templates/dover_fine/jscript/jquery.easing.min.js
    I checked twice and is not in the distribution, nor in the extracted directory ...
    Last edited by icecold; 4 Aug 2014 at 04:14 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Zen Cart 1.50 www.mldfurniture.co.uk

Having I think a similar problem in that all the options in the left hand side have disappeared and none appear on right hand side.

Have tried turning all banner boxes one by one off on left and right sides as well as turning banners off but still cannot get it to show the categories / tabs etc which were showing up until last week.

Thank you.

Trevor

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by irishshopper View Post
    Zen Cart 1.50 www.mldfurniture.co.uk

Having I think a similar problem in that all the options in the left hand side have disappeared and none appear on right hand side.

Have tried turning all banner boxes one by one off on left and right sides as well as turning banners off but still cannot get it to show the categories / tabs etc which were showing up until last week.

Thank you.

Trevor
    I have no idea what to tell you. Normally, things just don't stop working without a reason. If I were you I would back track through my customizations until you find what broke things.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

I have installed Dover Fine at http://www.mldfurniture.co.uk with ZenCart 1.5.0 but have a number of queries / problems.

The search window in top left hand corner shows some HTML coding inside. Also the search GO button was not in the downloads and should be in a file called button_search_header.gif

I think I have uploaded the latest Dover Fine template (1.2) but in the backend of ZenCart it shows as 1.1. I assume this number just has not been updated but I would like to check. Is there an easy way of determining if the template is 1.1 or 1.2 ?

How can you get some horizontal space between the face pics and text in our About Us page ? We have used hspace="20" in the coding for the facepic but no space is shown.

Thank you.

Trevor

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by irishshopper View Post
    I have installed Dover Fine at http://www.mldfurniture.co.uk with ZenCart 1.5.0 but have a number of queries / problems.

The search window in top left hand corner shows some HTML coding inside. Also the search GO button was not in the downloads and should be in a file called button_search_header.gif

I think I have uploaded the latest Dover Fine template (1.2) but in the backend of ZenCart it shows as 1.1. I assume this number just has not been updated but I would like to check. Is there an easy way of determining if the template is 1.1 or 1.2 ?

How can you get some horizontal space between the face pics and text in our About Us page ? We have used hspace="20" in the coding for the facepic but no space is shown.

Thank you.

Trevor
    The search box and button problem is not inherent to the template package. It sounds like your upload was incomplete or corrupted.

There is probably just a typo in the installer files. I will correct this in the next version.

You can add #aboutUsMainContent img{margin-right:whatever px;} to move the image away from the text.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Thank you Anne for prompt response on a Sunday night.

Do you know what files that I should be reuploading to try and fix this Search problem and do you know where I could locate the go.gif file.

Re the coding in your email re the spacing. Do I insert this in the About Us Page Code in the ZenCart backend using the Define Editor there ? Do I insert it immediately after the coding for the picture ?

Thank you.

Trevor

Plugin Contributions

Forgot to ask Anne.

Can you tell if the template at www.mldfurniture.co.uk is Ver 1.0 or 1.1 ?

Trevor

Plugin Contributions

Can you suggest a different way to disable the slideshow?
    Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    You can turn the banners off in the banner manager.

Thanks,

Anne
    Great Template! Just readdressing this item. Turning off all the banners using the banner manager just results in a spinning circle. Installation instructions tell us to go to Configuration >> Dover Fine (sic). Then click on "Homepage Slideshow" and enter false. That option is not available in Configuration >> Dover Fine Template Configuration.

Check several times for missing files to no avail. Is there perhaps some other way to disable the slide show?

THANX

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dbltoe View Post
    Great Template! Just readdressing this item. Turning off all the banners using the banner manager just results in a spinning circle. Installation instructions tell us to go to Configuration >> Dover Fine (sic). Then click on "Homepage Slideshow" and enter false. That option is not available in Configuration >> Dover Fine Template Configuration.

Check several times for missing files to no avail. Is there perhaps some other way to disable the slide show?

THANX
    I'll take a look at this for a future template update ;) For now, if you do not want to use the slide show on the main page, you can remove the code from the tpl_main_page.php file.

Thanks,

Anne

Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast