Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Dover Fine Responsive Template

Quote Originally Posted by dbltoe View Post
    Anne,
    Thanx again for your work on templates. Always excellent work.
    I do have an area you may want to look at in your spare time. Not sure it affects other of the responsive templates as I have not had the time to investigate them.
    Here's the scenario:
    New Server, with linux 2.6.32 Apache 2.2.27
    PHP 5.4.3
    mysql 5.5.37

Load latest 1.5.3 with patch. No demo items and no mods. Click on All Products. "More products will be added soon. Please check back later."

Add Dover. Still with no items or mods. Click on All Products. "TEXT_NO_PRODUCTS"

In looking this over, I find that there are many differences between the includes/templates/dover/templates/tpl_products_all_default.php and the template_default version of the file.

I understand that the file is changed for columnar product listing but I believe it should be calling (on line 18) tpl_modules_products_all_listing.php.

Changing the the tpl_products_all_default.php and adding the tpl_modules_products_all_listing.php to the Dover templates folder gives the expected response BUT When other products are added, it fails.
    I don't see this as a problem when there are products so it's not a priority. Just thought you should be aware.

THANX again for your work.
    Thank you for posting. I'll be sure to check it out

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hi

One more Question. Banner title is displayed in an oval circle at the bottom right corner. Is there a possibility to remove the oval banner title from displaying at all OR move the location of the banner title to a different position?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by flemingo View Post
    Hi

One more Question. Banner title is displayed in an oval circle at the bottom right corner. Is there a possibility to remove the oval banner title from displaying at all OR move the location of the banner title to a different position?
    Yes, you can move it around using css or hide it by adding a display:none;

Thanks,

Anne

Hi there,

I can't seem to get the mobile version of this template to link to my Social Networking sites. I have changed the links to go to my FB, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Pinterest. On the desktop those links go to my social networks. But on mobile, those links will only go to the Picaflor social networks. Is there any way to get those to link to my sites on the mobile version?

Plugin Contributions

I'm trying to add main category images to be displayed once the main categories are selected, already uploaded the images, however I am not able to display the images, is that an admin setting? My main categories supposed to display a large rectangular banner. Where the image supposed to be displayed. For instance if I have two main categories A and B, I need to be able to display the image for A and the image for B.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by reciecup View Post
    Hi there,

I can't seem to get the mobile version of this template to link to my Social Networking sites. I have changed the links to go to my FB, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Pinterest. On the desktop those links go to my social networks. But on mobile, those links will only go to the Picaflor social networks. Is there any way to get those to link to my sites on the mobile version?
    Give it a try in your includes/templates/dover_fine/templates/tpl_modules_mobile_categories_tab.php around line 130ish.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by icecold View Post
    I'm trying to add main category images to be displayed once the main categories are selected, already uploaded the images, however I am not able to display the images, is that an admin setting? My main categories supposed to display a large rectangular banner. Where the image supposed to be displayed. For instance if I have two main categories A and B, I need to be able to display the image for A and the image for B.
    The main reason is that they are turned off is that they are a problem in anything but large screen/tablet mode. If you turn them back on, be sure to use http://tinyurl.com/3bojwez to look at the result.
    Last edited by dbltoe; 30 Aug 2014 at 03:59 AM.

Give it a try in your includes/templates/dover_fine/templates/tpl_modules_mobile_categories_tab.php around line 130ish.
    Thanks. That helped :)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by icecold View Post
    Well I figured that out, because it was set on css to display:none;

Plugin Contributions

The main reason is that they are turned off is that they are a problem in anything but large screen/tablet mode. If you turn them back on, be sure to use http://tinyurl.com/3bojwez to look at the result.
    I anticipated those problems but as this is a responsive design I will have to add the other resolutions using media queries, so it's solved.

Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast