Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: AJAX Add to Cart [Support Thread]

thanks for quick reply, that will be it then as it is when im on the product listing page, problem solved ill leave you in peace on your break have a good one!

Plugin Contributions

Hi! I installed AJAX Add to Cart in my site and it seemed to work correctly. But then I installed Zen LightBox and now it doesn't work very well.

It seems there is a conflict between these 2 modules. Now, when i click on the purhcase button, it takes me to the default shopping cart page of Zen Cart.
    The box in the upper right side of the site doesn't show up. It is shown only if I click on the Cart button in the header. I have Zen Cart 1.5.1 installed on my server, and here's the link for the site:

http://www.jollyrogerbay.it/store

Do you have any ideas how could I make this 2 modules works correctly?
    Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Marco Serge View Post
    But then I installed Zen LightBox and now it doesn't work very well.

It seems there is a conflict between these 2 modules.
    Yup, there's a conflict, but one I believe will be very easy to resolve. Zen Lightbox uses an old version of jQuery and loads it after all AJAX Add to Cart scripts have been loaded. Try the following:
    go to your "includes/templates/carlisle_fresh/jscript/ folder and simply delete jquery-1.4.4.min.js (or even better/safer rename it to xjqery-1.4.4.min.js) - that way you'll disable loading that jQuery version. Now go to your site, refresh and see if everything is working fine. There's a chance the lightbox module won't work because of a newer version of jQuery - make sure you check that as well. If it doesn't work, I'd suggest using some other plugin that uses an up-to-date jQuery version (such as Zen Magnific, although you'd need to remove loading jQuery from the class file).

Regards,
    Leonard

Plugin Contributions

Now it works perfectly.

You have my eternal gratitude, for the great module and the help you give me

Quote Originally Posted by balihr View Post
    Yup, there's a conflict, but one I believe will be very easy to resolve. Zen Lightbox uses an old version of jQuery and loads it after all AJAX Add to Cart scripts have been loaded. Try the following:
    go to your "includes/templates/carlisle_fresh/jscript/ folder and simply delete jquery-1.4.4.min.js (or even better/safer rename it to xjqery-1.4.4.min.js) - that way you'll disable loading that jQuery version. Now go to your site, refresh and see if everything is working fine. There's a chance the lightbox module won't work because of a newer version of jQuery - make sure you check that as well. If it doesn't work, I'd suggest using some other plugin that uses an up-to-date jQuery version (such as Zen Magnific, although you'd need to remove loading jQuery from the class file).

Regards,
    Leonard

Plugin Contributions

Is there a way to make the module work also in homepage or in the various product listing page? Like all products or newly added or specials... these are the only pages this modules can't work on (i think it's by default)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Marco Serge View Post
    Is there a way to make the module work also in homepage or in the various product listing page? Like all products or newly added or specials... these are the only pages this modules can't work on (i think it's by default)
    No, this module works ONLY on the product_info page. It is possible to have it working on other pages as well, but it's not a part of this module and could be achieved with some custom coding (a.k.a. cash in my bank ). I was considering to release an update where it will work on all listing pages, but simply don't have the time to do it right now... Maybe sometime in the future...

Plugin Contributions

I have installed all files of this module and turned it on from admin but when click on "Add to cart" it still going to shopping cart page instead of showing pop up.

I turned off Jquery and even deleted but still same thing. I have Fast and Easy Checkout and CSS JS loader installed. Can you please assist how I can have this module work on my site?

Thank you.

Plugin Contributions

Just got back from vacation - sorry for the delayed response.

Don't get me wrong, but did you read the documentation that comes with the module, primarily the Support section? There's some text in bold...

I'll need a URL to your site to see what's going on - otherwise all I can do is take out my magic crystal ball and see what's happening... :)

Plugin Contributions

How can I make it compatible with css/js loader module ?
    Last edited by solo_400; 2 Aug 2014 at 04:59 PM.

Plugin Contributions

I just tested on a clean install using jQuery 1.11.0 and it works just fine. I believe something else is causing your problems...

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast