Plugin Contributions

Default How to disable the Categories menu from above the header and show them in the header

Hi,

I have 3 main categories which I want to show in the Mega Menu header only and not in the individual category header. I made the code changes to display this in the main header i.e. tpl_mega_menu.php and it is working fine.

But if I enable the following option - Categories-Tab Menu ON/OFF to yes, category header is also getting displayed on above the header. Please find the link to my website - www.krutikraft.com.

If I disable this option the categories will go off from both the places.

Thanks
    KK2956

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: How to disable the Categories menu from above the header and show them in the hea

Quote Originally Posted by kk2956 View Post
    Hi,

I have 3 main categories which I want to show in the Mega Menu header only and not in the individual category header. I made the code changes to display this in the main header i.e. tpl_mega_menu.php and it is working fine.

But if I enable the following option - Categories-Tab Menu ON/OFF to yes, category header is also getting displayed on above the header. Please find the link to my website - www.krutikraft.com.

If I disable this option the categories will go off from both the places.

Thanks
    KK2956
    Not sure that the problem is clear. In the mega menu only the desired categories are displayed, when you turn on a setting that is expected to be off in this template, categories appear as expected by turning the switch on. But then when the switch is turned off, from where do the categories not appear?

I viewed the site from a mobile device which being a responsive template means that extra sideboxes typically are disabled, so there was only one place to find a list of categories.

What happens if you disable the categories that you don't want displayed?
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...