Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: myDEBUG Backtrace [Support Thread]

Good Morning... this is my debug backtrace...which file would you consider the culprit?

#1 trigger_error() called at [/var/www/clients/client0/web15/web/src/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:120]
    #2 queryFactory->show_error() called at [/var/www/clients/client0/web15/web/src/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:105]
    #3 queryFactory->set_error() called at [/var/www/clients/client0/web15/web/src/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:227]
    #4 queryFactory->Execute() called at [/var/www/clients/client0/web15/web/src/includes/modules/winchester_responsive/product_listing.php:122]
    #5 include(/var/www/clients/client0/web15/web/src/includes/modules/winchester_responsive/product_listing.php) called at [/var/www/clients/client0/web15/web/src/includes/templates/winchester_responsive/templates/tpl_modules_product_listing.php:14]
    #6 require(/var/www/clients/client0/web15/web/src/includes/templates/winchester_responsive/templates/tpl_modules_product_listing.php) called at [/var/www/clients/client0/web15/web/src/includes/templates/winchester_responsive/templates/tpl_advanced_search_result_default.php:49]
    #7 require(/var/www/clients/client0/web15/web/src/includes/templates/winchester_responsive/templates/tpl_advanced_search_result_default.php) called at [/var/www/clients/client0/web15/web/src/includes/templates/winchester_responsive/common/tpl_main_page.php:252]
    #8 require(/var/www/clients/client0/web15/web/src/includes/templates/winchester_responsive/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/var/www/clients/client0/web15/web/1155pmcs/index.php:208]

I've looked in each of these files and can't parse what incorrect syntax is getting sent to fix it. I'm running a heavily modified 1.51.

I'm going to keep looking in the mean time but I looked over it all yesterday and haven't pin-pointed the error cause problem.

M

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by tmpinsnty View Post
    Good Morning... this is my debug backtrace...which file would you consider the culprit?

#1 trigger_error() called at [/var/www/clients/client0/web15/web/src/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:120]
    #2 queryFactory->show_error() called at [/var/www/clients/client0/web15/web/src/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:105]
    #3 queryFactory->set_error() called at [/var/www/clients/client0/web15/web/src/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:227]
    #4 queryFactory->Execute() called at [/var/www/clients/client0/web15/web/src/includes/modules/winchester_responsive/product_listing.php:122]
    #5 include(/var/www/clients/client0/web15/web/src/includes/modules/winchester_responsive/product_listing.php) called at [/var/www/clients/client0/web15/web/src/includes/templates/winchester_responsive/templates/tpl_modules_product_listing.php:14]
    #6 require(/var/www/clients/client0/web15/web/src/includes/templates/winchester_responsive/templates/tpl_modules_product_listing.php) called at [/var/www/clients/client0/web15/web/src/includes/templates/winchester_responsive/templates/tpl_advanced_search_result_default.php:49]
    #7 require(/var/www/clients/client0/web15/web/src/includes/templates/winchester_responsive/templates/tpl_advanced_search_result_default.php) called at [/var/www/clients/client0/web15/web/src/includes/templates/winchester_responsive/common/tpl_main_page.php:252]
    #8 require(/var/www/clients/client0/web15/web/src/includes/templates/winchester_responsive/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/var/www/clients/client0/web15/web/1155pmcs/index.php:208]

I've looked in each of these files and can't parse what incorrect syntax is getting sent to fix it. I'm running a heavily modified 1.51.

I'm going to keep looking in the mean time but I looked over it all yesterday and haven't pin-pointed the error cause problem.

M
    I've highlighted the likely culprit (the :122 is the line number). Please note that you've not posted the actual error (shown after the backtrace).

Plugin Contributions

[29-Jun-2017 06:43:58 America/Chicago] PHP Fatal error: 1064:You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'order by p.products_sort_order, pd.products_name limit 10' at line 1 :: SELECT DISTINCT p.products_image, p.products_quantity , m.manufacturers_id, p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_price_sorter, p.products_qty_box_status, p.master_categories_id FROM (products p LEFT JOIN manufacturers m USING(manufacturers_id), foreverpets.products_description pd, foreverpets.categories c, foreverpets.products_to_categories p2c ) LEFT JOIN meta_tags_products_description mtpd ON mtpd.products_id= p2c.products_id AND mtpd.language_id = 1 WHERE (p.products_status = 1 AND p.products_id = pd.products_id AND pd.language_id = 1 AND p.products_id = p2c.products_id AND p2c.categories_id = c.categories_id AND ((pd.products_name LIKE '%tr200-200%' OR p.products_model LIKE '%tr200-200%' OR m.manufacturers_name LIKE '%tr200-200%' OR (mtpd.metatags_keywords LIKE '%tr200-200%' AND mtpd.metatags_keywords !='') OR (mtpd.metatags_description LIKE '%tr200-200%' AND mtpd.metatags_description !='') OR pd.products_description LIKE '%tr200-200%') )) order by p.products_sort_order, pd.products_name order by p.products_sort_order, pd.products_name limit 10 in /var/www/clients/client0/web15/web/src/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 120

This is where it says I have a syntax issue...But it is hard to parse through the php that is used to create this query.

Plugin Contributions

You need to post your query in the support thread for the Winchester Responsive template; I believe I've seen reports like yours before, but they have nothing to do with the myDEBUG-Backtrace plugin.

Plugin Contributions

Actually I was just trying to figure out which file would be the culprit in that list. That's why I posted in here do try and figure out how to read the back trace.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345