Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Can't upgrade db

For those of you getting the file-not-found issue, what is your DIR_FS_CATALOG defined to in your /includes/configure.php file?

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    For those of you getting the file-not-found issue, what is your DIR_FS_CATALOG defined to in your /includes/configure.php file?

This is what I have in my configure.php file

define('DIR_FS_CATALOG', 'C:/Web/');

As this is a local version of my site, living on my laptop it seems correct and is the directory where the site lives

Thanks to those of you developing this software during your endless free time :)

Plugin Contributions

It's in the style like
    /home/myserverspace123/public_html/shop/
    I may be blond but at least I found Zen.

Plugin Contributions

I got mine forward by editing the file class.zcPassword.php as suggested above. Now the db is patched and the shop is working.
    I may be blond but at least I found Zen.

Plugin Contributions

Mine is - define('DIR_FS_CATALOG', '/home/server/public_html/catalog/');

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by loveofthehorse View Post
    This is what I have in my configure.php file

define('DIR_FS_CATALOG', 'C:/Web/');

As this is a local version of my site, living on my laptop it seems correct and is the directory where the site lives

Thanks to those of you developing this software during your endless free time :)
    I also used the suggested work around tonight to class.zcPassword.php as suggested above. The store is functional locally, but looking at another issue which most likely is unrelated

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mobileg View Post
    I had the same issue, in class.zcPassword.php the DIR_WS_CLASSES that is supposed to be "includes/classes" has turned into "../includes/classes/" therefore the path is no longer valid, see the error log

"C:/Web/../includes/classes/vendors/password_compat-master/lib/password.php"

note the "../" is causing the problem

Below is just a quick fix to get it through, in "includes/classes/class.zcPassword.php" change the following

require_once (DIR_FS_CATALOG . "includes/classes/" . 'vendors/password_compat-master/lib/password.php');
    // require_once (DIR_FS_CATALOG . DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'vendors/password_compat-master/lib/password.php');

Hope this helps.
    I hate to beat this dead horse a little more, but is this the official solution for the problem? I've tried a few more times and keep getting the same file-not-found error. I just don't want to break something else by using this workaround. :)

Plugin Contributions

1. Uploaded the revised general.php file linked by DrByte earlier in this thread
    2. Applied the revision to 'includes/classes/class.zcPassword.php' as posted earlier in this thread

Now, I'm getting the same white page after the hit the database upgrade button and this error appears in the logs folder:
    "[26-Jul-2014 11:39:00 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function password_verify() in /home/laurel34/public_html/catalog/includes/classes/class.zcPassword.php on line 92"

So, I undid #2 from above and tried the database upgrade again. Again with the white screen, but no error log this time. I'm about to rip my hair out. Please tell me what to do to get this database upgraded. Please I beg of someone!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by laurelsstitchery View Post
    1. Uploaded the revised general.php file linked by DrByte earlier in this thread
    2. Applied the revision to 'includes/classes/class.zcPassword.php' as posted earlier in this thread

Now, I'm getting the same white page after the hit the database upgrade button and this error appears in the logs folder:
    "[26-Jul-2014 11:39:00 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function password_verify() in /home/laurel34/public_html/catalog/includes/classes/class.zcPassword.php on line 92"

So, I undid #2 from above and tried the database upgrade again. Again with the white screen, but no error log this time. I'm about to rip my hair out. Please tell me what to do to get this database upgraded. Please I beg of someone!
    Actually, I did get an error log on try #2:
    "[26-Jul-2014 11:47:12 America/New_York] PHP Warning: require_once(/home/laurel34/public_html/catalog/../includes/classes/vendors/password_compat-master/lib/password.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/laurel34/public_html/catalog/includes/classes/class.zcPassword.php on line 52
    [26-Jul-2014 11:47:12 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/laurel34/public_html/catalog/../includes/classes/vendors/password_compat-master/lib/password.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/laurel34/public_html/catalog/includes/classes/class.zcPassword.php on line 52"

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by laurelsstitchery View Post
    Actually, I did get an error log on try #2:
    "[26-Jul-2014 11:47:12 America/New_York] PHP Warning: require_once(/home/laurel34/public_html/catalog/../includes/classes/vendors/password_compat-master/lib/password.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/laurel34/public_html/catalog/includes/classes/class.zcPassword.php on line 52
    [26-Jul-2014 11:47:12 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/laurel34/public_html/catalog/../includes/classes/vendors/password_compat-master/lib/password.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/laurel34/public_html/catalog/includes/classes/class.zcPassword.php on line 52"
    And I got it to work finally. THanks! :)

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast