Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Will not install: blank white page

Quote Originally Posted by pixelpadre View Post
    Look at my join date, then look at yours.
    Sorry that I miss the connection between the two only rising reason to indicate less likeliness of an issue. But looks like there is progress in other respects.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

A lot of posters never look at the join dates before hitting the post button. You're not the first and will not be the last. Good advice though. My issue with 404 and the root configure file was very strange. But as usual, the dalai lama had the answer.

Plugin Contributions

Lol, look at my join date. I don't think they imply what you think they do.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by pixelpadre View Post
    A lot of posters never look at the join dates before hitting the post button. You're not the first and will not be the last. Good advice though. My issue with 404 and the root configure file was very strange. But as usual, the dalai lama had the answer.
    Still not sure I see the connection, I mean I was recently contacted by someone that has nairly posted a single post but has been maintaining their website up-to-date for years having joined, and seen similar tht have posted nearly as much, and are just now getting around to an upgrade from zc 1.3.8. My post was in regards to the "loss" of the define pages based on the information presented on this page.

Though unlikely at this stage of things, if the sensei posted an issue without the obligatory reference information, I would ask the same question(s). The other "primary" issue was being addressed and it was this ancillary thing that was identified. Wanted to be sure that it too was addressed at the earliest point of identification. At least that way I automatically begin watching the conversation and can return to the secondary issue after the primary is addressed.

Sure before posting I could do research on the individual to see what posts have been made, history of beginning threads, might be able to tell if this is/was the first upgrade performed, etc... Though does seem that there is an "odd" reason that the upgrade didn't go to the latest version of ZC 1.5.3, but also knowing that some plugins were updated to 1.5.3 but not indicated to be compatible with the latest may cause one to go shy of the latest. Another reason would be that used an autoinstaller to install the slightly older version.

Last thing is that the comment addressed the third individual to "hijack" this thread. it wasn't even directed to pixelpadre (though it may still apply) but instead to chibipaw who has a join date more recent than yours and slightly behind mine which was 7 months after I had already been using ZC on a live site.

Jus' sayin' :)
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234