Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Missing Image Scanner [Support Thread]

Hi

I just downloaded the latest version of the Missing Image Scanner (oddly enough when it is installed and run it says version 1.02 and not 1.03 - but if I try to access it direct;y from the browser bar then it does force a login so I guess the version should just read 1.03?)

The main problem I'm finding is that it says all my products (on the test site) have an image - but they don't. If an image is uploaded (and therefore stored in the product) and then subsequently deleted then the plugin will detect that:

Odd Thomas /home/sites/digibooks.org.uk/public_html/2014ZCtest/images/oddthomas.jpg Image file does not exist. Edit the product's details and click "delete image" to remove from database.

If however, an image was never upoaded, then the plugin says everything is fine:

Alex Cross /home/sites/digibooks.org.uk/public_html/2014ZCtest/images/ OK

Is there a way to adapt this please so that it does not just treat the images directory as being an image?

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

DigiBook,

My 1.0.3 version just add the coding for the FORCE LOGIN first by Adminb before can using this of the Core Files, plus Menu only.

Other coding are 100% same as the original 1.0.2. It is why when you are using it, still see the version number is 1.0.2 not the 1.0.3.

So if 1.0.2 function or bugs, my 1.0.3 will be same as the 1.0.2 too.

Hope the original module author can fix this on future version.

Plugin Contributions

hi, I am trying to use this script, but after install, I am getting message:

Missing Image Checker for ZenCart v1.0.2
    There are no products found in your database. If this is correct, there are no images to check. Run this script again after importing some products.

There is plenty products in the cart indeed. I am using Zen-Cart 1.3.9f. I have configured missing_images.php with absolute path and uploaded all files into admin folder, as mentioned in readme file.

Any idea what could be causing this?

thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by luidzi_1 View Post
    hi, I am trying to use this script, but after install, I am getting message:

Missing Image Checker for ZenCart v1.0.2
    There are no products found in your database. If this is correct, there are no images to check. Run this script again after importing some products.

There is plenty products in the cart indeed. I am using Zen-Cart 1.3.9f. I have configured missing_images.php with absolute path and uploaded all files into admin folder, as mentioned in readme file.

Any idea what could be causing this?

thanks!
    This mod has been rewritten by retched an me. you should try this new version which has not been released by retched yet to the downloads section, but it is working. see : https://github.com/Zen4All/missing-images-zen , and download the Zip

Plugin Contributions

ah, thanks a lot, I'll give it a try!

Quote Originally Posted by Design75 View Post
    This mod has been rewritten by retched an me. you should try this new version which has not been released by retched yet to the downloads section, but it is working. see : https://github.com/Zen4All/missing-images-zen , and download the Zip

Plugin Contributions

still no luck, I have tried to install it on my test uwamp server as well as on live server and it won't work on neither of them - all i am getting is an empty white page, when I direct browser to the script URL. I have edited the path to application_top.php..

Any ideas? (using Zen Cart 1.3.9f)
    thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by luidzi_1 View Post
    ah, thanks a lot, I'll give it a try!

Plugin Contributions

Are there any recent debug files in your cache folder? Anne if so please posts the contents of the latest files. (Be sure to obscure sensitive data like your admin folder name)

Plugin Contributions

This was giving me a debug error that I couldn't quite figure out at first and then I got carried away making a great deal of changes, based on the forked version from Zen4All.
    Since I made so many changes to suit me and that I intend to integrate the other image checking plugins into it at some point I decided to host it separately
    Functionally it has code to register the admin page and a checkbox to list results of all products/only errors and formatting changes.
    https://github.com/torvista/Image-Checker
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Plugin Contributions

Great job, I will check out you mod later this afternoon.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by torvista View Post
    This was giving me a debug error that I couldn't quite figure out at first and then I got carried away making a great deal of changes, based on the forked version from Zen4All.

Since I made so many changes to suit me and that I intend to integrate the other image checking plugins into it at some point I decided to host it separately

Functionally it has code to register the admin page and a checkbox to list results of all products/only errors and formatting changes.
    https://github.com/torvista/Image-Checker

on default Zen Cart 1.5.5a install

will create an error msg. (myDEBUG-adm-xxx.log) upon install but doesn't create any after that
    errors are irrelevant and only created as result of install and can be safely ignored

interesting that it showed /images/free.gif as being a .jpg file, which I confirmed with Fireworks
    probably renamed to "gif" for the smaller file size (2.66KB as jpg / 16.2KB as gif which does have a transparent bckgrd)

checking the image format type against file extension is an excellent feature BTW

So far, the only other thing I would bring up is checking for Template images. Be nice to have for completeness but wonder if worth the effort.
    Last edited by Website Rob; 24 Aug 2016 at 12:30 AM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast