Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Easy Google Analytics - Support

So the Enhanced Ecommerce started working after all.

I ran into a bug - The product page is giving this error when I click on a link to a product I disabled. The first line is expected. How do I get rid of the SQL error?

Code:
    Sorry, the product was not found.
    1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '/ EOF Easy Google Analytics module pt1 from (zen_pro' at line 2
    in:
    [select p.products_id, p.products_image, pd.products_name, p.master_categories_id ,pd.products_description // EOF Easy Google Analytics module pt1 from (zen_products p left join zen_specials s on p.products_id = s.products_id left join zen_products_description pd on p.products_id = pd.products_id ) where p.products_id = s.products_id and p.products_id = pd.products_id and p.products_status = '1' and s.status = 1 and pd.language_id = '1']

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by fakeDecoy View Post
    So the Enhanced Ecommerce started working after all.

I ran into a bug - The product page is giving this error when I click on a link to a product I disabled. The first line is expected. How do I get rid of the SQL error?

Code:
    Sorry, the product was not found.
    1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '/ EOF Easy Google Analytics module pt1 from (zen_pro' at line 2
    in:
    [select p.products_id, p.products_image, pd.products_name, p.master_categories_id ,pd.products_description // EOF Easy Google Analytics module pt1 from (zen_products p left join zen_specials s on p.products_id = s.products_id left join zen_products_description pd on p.products_id = pd.products_id ) where p.products_id = s.products_id and p.products_id = pd.products_id and p.products_status = '1' and s.status = 1 and pd.language_id = '1']
    See the code snipped I've highlighted? Remove it. (PHP comments don't work inside SQL queries)

Cheers
    RodG

Plugin Contributions

Yep, that was it. Fixed, thanks!

Plugin Contributions

I need help. I have zc 1.54 with Easy Google Analytics 2.4.8. But it seems to me the "AdWords Conversion Tracking" is not activated. Below there screenshot of my set Easy Google Analytics.

Name:  ega.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  24.3 KB

Can anyone let me know, I went wrong it?

Thank you

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by sapir39 View Post
    In my logs I get this:
    Code:
    PHP Warning:  Unterminated comment starting line 409 in /home/addvant/public_html/addvant_il_154/includes/templates/westminster_new/google_analytics/google_analytics.php on line 409
    Does anybody know what I should do?
    I have the same problem "In my logs; Unterminated comment starting line 409 in google_analytics/google_analytics.php"

I down loaded the latest easy-numinix-google_analytics-2_4_8 but this also has in line 409 "/*
    OLD CODE Prior to 2.2.0" with no comment termination.

I can get rid of the warning by adding a comment terminator in line 451 BUT have I commented out any code that I need?

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

For a while now when customers pay by Paypal the sale is attributed to a referral by Paypal rather than, for example, "paid search" or "organic search".

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by marton_1 View Post
    For a while now when customers pay by Paypal the sale is attributed to a referral by Paypal rather than, for example, "paid search" or "organic search".
    I am planning to upgrade to 1.5.5 soon; seems a good time to move to Simple Google Analytics as support is a litle quiet here?

Plugin Contributions

Marton,

There are some native issues with the Easy Google Analytics mod.

If you want a copy of the most recent Simple Google Analytics mod contact me and I'll get you one. I am the original author of that plugin. The one listed in the Zen Forums has been changed by a lot of people. I created the original version of it years ago and have been updating it since then. The copy on my end here has not yet been released (but I install it on servers for those that are looking for it.) It has a ton of features not offered in any of the other Google Analytics mods yet is still simple to use (as was in the earlier releases.)

I'll be hopefully posting this updated version to the internet on my site soon. But until then, I'm installing it myself for those looking for it.

Eric
    Eric
    20 Ways to Increase Sales Using Zen Cart
    Zen Cart contribs: Simple Google Analytics, Export Shipping Information

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by econcepts View Post
    Marton,

There are some native issues with the Easy Google Analytics mod.

If you want a copy of the most recent Simple Google Analytics mod contact me and I'll get you one. I am the original author of that plugin. The one listed in the Zen Forums has been changed by a lot of people. I created the original version of it years ago and have been updating it since then. The copy on my end here has not yet been released (but I install it on servers for those that are looking for it.) It has a ton of features not offered in any of the other Google Analytics mods yet is still simple to use (as was in the earlier releases.)

I'll be hopefully posting this updated version to the internet on my site soon. But until then, I'm installing it myself for those looking for it.

Eric
    Yes please do send me the link or sw.

Many thanks

Marton

Plugin Contributions

Sorry if this is a bit vague, but I hope to get some direction.

Background: We had our site upgraded from 1.3.9h to 1.5.5 To the best of my knowledge this was a fresh install with Easy Google Analytics 2.4.8 added. The same settings are in place as were with the old 1.3.9h w/Simple Google Analytics.

Issue: We are not receiving any data to speak of when signed into our Google account. There was a day when a few hits appeared but all other days are flat lined. The hits do not coincided with the orders we receive. There are no error files pertaining to this in the log. I have reviewed the files and it appears everything is loaded correctly. I know that contradicts this.....when signed into Google, it states "Missing Tracking Code....page is missing valid tracking code."

One change I did make about 30 minutes ago (so I don't know if this is the fix) but I enabled Enhanced Ecommerce Settings in Google.

Are there any suggestions on what may be broke that I can fix and move forward with this plugin, or do I need to look at uninstalling and pursuing econcepts plugin?

Thanks
    Last edited by idc1; 4 Aug 2016 at 09:03 PM.
    ZC 1.5.5
    Add ons: - Column/Grid 1.3.8 - Dual pricing 1.7 - ImageHandler3

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast