Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Dual Pricing V1.8 separate shipping rates for wholesale/retail + other questions

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnycopilot View Post
    Conner was an awesome person, that's for sure. Thanks for your post.. About the mod you created... is there ANY way I can use it for my wholesale customers only? I know that question sounds almost conflicting with what you said, but I don't know any other way to word it. I don't need any of the features of the Ceon Advanced shipper for my wholesale customers; I only need regular shipping rates. I am using Ceon advanced shipper because I need the following parameters with retail customers only.. Free shipping on orders over $100, but only to lower 48 states customers. Regular shipping prices for orders under $100, and people in HI, AK, PR, and Canada, for any dollar amount.

Any help or advice would be appreciated!! Thanks :)
    What you are trying to do will work with Twitch Wholesale <- shameless plug. If you migrate the Twitch Wholesale Filter to Dual Pricing it will work the same. Just change the field it's looking to filter from the Twitch name to the Dual Pricing name.
    Twitch.
    https://www.twitchtoo.com Do you work for free? Please donate.
    Twitch Base7 with Wholesale PRO - 88 preinstalled plugins zero errors.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Dual Pricing V1.8 separate shipping rates for wholesale/retail + other questions

This I think is what you are looking for:

http://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1890

It comes with 10 shipping tables each table can have differant tables for wholesale or retail based on the customers $_SESSION['customer_whole']

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by twitchtoo View Post
    What you are trying to do will work with Twitch Wholesale <- shameless plug. If you migrate the Twitch Wholesale Filter to Dual Pricing it will work the same. Just change the field it's looking to filter from the Twitch name to the Dual Pricing name.
    Sorry it took me so long to respond. twitchtoo, thanks for the info! going to check this out.. Not sure what you mean by the <- shameless plug, but like I said, I'm gonna go check it out.. Once again, thanks!!
    Last edited by Johnnycopilot; 21 Dec 2014 at 08:32 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by bislewl View Post
    This I think is what you are looking for:

http://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1890

It comes with 10 shipping tables each table can have differant tables for wholesale or retail based on the customers $_SESSION['customer_whole']
    Sorry it took me so long to reapond.. bislewl, thanks!!!! One question.. Can I use my Ceon Advanced Shipper for the retail, and use this for the wholesale? I mean, can I use both? or is that a stupid question.. Reason I am asking is because my shipping has many variables, and I have it working,,, all except for the wholesale part.. Thanks!!
    Last edited by Johnnycopilot; 21 Dec 2014 at 08:31 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Hi, did you finally make it to specify which shipping modules are for for users and which for wholesalers? I'm in the same situation and I don't know how to do...
    Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ilmarchez View Post
    Hi, did you finally make it to specify which shipping modules are for for users and which for wholesalers? I'm in the same situation and I don't know how to do...
    Thanks
    Check out the filters posted for Twitch Wholesale in the forum, replace customers_wholesale with customers_whole and presto.
    Twitch.
    https://www.twitchtoo.com Do you work for free? Please donate.
    Twitch Base7 with Wholesale PRO - 88 preinstalled plugins zero errors.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12