Hello;

While I'm trying to upgrade my current cart from zc1.5 to 1.5.3, I'm also working a little on the design before the upgrade. I'm a little stuck as to how to get rid of the attribute text. I have set up several attributes that are features and those features have images. While the image displays just fine (a little CSS did the trick), the text value for feature shows under the image and looks fine. However, before the images, there is a list of features that also show up and I want to remove it. I'm attaching an image with the hopes that some can help me. I tried to hide the optionName in CSS but the values were still showing. Plus, I don't want to hide the option name because there are products with attributes that are not features. Is there a work around to this?

Image attached. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	attributes.PNG 
Views:	154 
Size:	4.7 KB 
ID:	14404

Link to the development site : http:// www. just-vibrators. com /zencart/ kinkykupid/ public_html/ index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=160_298&products_id=18743

Please note that this is a site that is created to sell adult novelty products. Please do not click it if you are easily offended.