Plugin Contributions

Default Have attribute options show in the category list?

Is there a way to make the attribute options show on the product listing IN the category list, rather than just on the product page? Trying to be more clear I want it so that when looking through the list of products, beside (or under or whatever) the product is a place to check the option. So that they can add the quantities of each product, and check the attribute if they want it, for those products that have an attribute available, rather than having to click on the "more info...." link to add the products individually. Or alternately a way to make them able to add products that have attributes available, to be able to add the product without adding the attribute, but without having to click on "more info....." so they can still add it along with multiple other products by clicking the "add selected items to cart" button.

I know (or am pretty sure) that it can't be done from admin, but is there some way to do it in the code?

Thanks in advance for any info.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Have attribute options show in the category list?

Quote Originally Posted by xandros2000 View Post
    Is there a way to make the attribute options show on the product listing IN the category list, rather than just on the product page? Trying to be more clear I want it so that when looking through the list of products, beside (or under or whatever) the product is a place to check the option. So that they can add the quantities of each product, and check the attribute if they want it, for those products that have an attribute available, rather than having to click on the "more info...." link to add the products individually. Or alternately a way to make them able to add products that have attributes available, to be able to add the product without adding the attribute, but without having to click on "more info....." so they can still add it along with multiple other products by clicking the "add selected items to cart" button.

I know (or am pretty sure) that it can't be done from admin, but is there some way to do it in the code?

Thanks in advance for any info.
    Suggest looking through the plugins. Found this, but don't know if it requires updating to work with a newer version of ZC: http://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1637
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

FWIW, I tried that plugin on Zen Cart v1.5.1 ... and it didn't work for me. YMMV

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    FWIW, I tried that plugin on Zen Cart v1.5.1 ... and it didn't work for me. YMMV
    Well answered the question of needing to be updated to work with a newer version of ZC. It's too bad that at the time it was posted at least ZC 1.5.0 was out and it wasn't provided to work with an upgraded version.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...