Plugin Contributions

Default Attribute add-on for V1.5.3

I am new to zencart and so not a technical person at all. We have a women's clothing store hosted on V1.5.3

The Stock by attributes plug-in Version 1.5.3 is not working for this version as it apparently only works for zencart 1.5.1 and the problem is affecting our capacity to manage sales appropriately.

We need to be able to update quantity of sizes for instance 2 size sml, 2 size m and 2 size lge. At the moment if we have 7 items of a garment in stock the zencart template will allow the customers to purchase 7 size sml's or 7 size 12's!! We need to be able to update stock quantities and have 'sold out' box appear when sizes are sold out! HELP!!

I hope there is a solution out there!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Attribute add-on for V1.5.3

Quote Originally Posted by RebekahB View Post
    I am new to zencart and so not a technical person at all. We have a women's clothing store hosted on V1.5.3

The Stock by attributes plug-in Version 1.5.3 is not working for this version as it apparently only works for zencart 1.5.1 and the problem is affecting our capacity to manage sales appropriately.

We need to be able to update quantity of sizes for instance 2 size sml, 2 size m and 2 size lge. At the moment if we have 7 items of a garment in stock the zencart template will allow the customers to purchase 7 size sml's or 7 size 12's!! We need to be able to update stock quantities and have 'sold out' box appear when sizes are sold out! HELP!!

I hope there is a solution out there!
    Check the forum,there's a beta version for ZC 1.5.3 a few pages back fro the current end. There's alredy a couple of minor issues identified, but all-in-all it seems to work.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...