Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default PHP Fatal error: Maximum function nesting level of '100' reached, aborting!

Hi,

I am successfully running a store with zen1.5.1 with around 260 categories, 35k products over 1600 manufactures.

Now i am trying to migrate to 1.5.3 with fresh installation . I am getting following error in my Logs and store is not fully opening, Its happening when I dumb my categories into new db.

Any guess??? My Log file is attached herewith.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: PHP Fatal error: Maximum function nesting level of '100' reached, aborting!

Did you see or try the method listed here? How do I rebuild my site on the new version, instead of upgrading? - Blogs - Zen Cart Support

There are SO many interactions in the database that trying to pick and choose pieces to transfer is guaranteed to get bad results.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: PHP Fatal error: Maximum function nesting level of '100' reached, aborting!

@ dbltoe
    I had downloaded and installed a clean version of ZC153. and only added categories using an sql script using phpmyadmin. . No modules/Addons are installed. then I am getting this error.
    Last edited by vkd1980; 28 Aug 2014 at 05:12 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by vkd1980 View Post
    @ dbltoe
    I had downloaded and installed a clean version of ZC153. and only added categories using an sql script using phpmyadmin. . No modules/Addons are installed. then I am getting this error.
    I (probably along with many others) would like to see your script that touched all the places required to add a category.

Perhaps using something like easy populate might have gotten you there.

I remember the early days when I thought I knew a shortcut, or thought I could change code willy-nilly. Learned quickly to follow the tried and true steps.

Drop back to the basic install and then investigate http://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=868 or one of the other easy populate options.

ALSO>>> As a trial to see what gets touched--- dump the sql on a plain, no-demo install >> add one category and one product. Dump that sql and compare the two. You'll see just how many tables get touched.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dbltoe View Post
    I (probably along with many others) would like to see your script that touched all the places required to add a category.
    I have checked , both statements are same. Also found that the error triggers only when number of parent categories are above 89. till then zen is running smoothly.

Its happening only in v1.5.3 . i have tried the same on clean 1.5.1 version no such instance found.

Plugin Contributions

Any Help????

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by vkd1980 View Post
    I have checked , both statements are same. Also found that the error triggers only when number of parent categories are above 89. till then zen is running smoothly.

Its happening only in v1.5.3 . i have tried the same on clean 1.5.1 version no such instance found.
    Are you saying that the category that dies has 89 parent categories above it?
    iow: Are your categories "nested" 89 levels deep?

Plugin Contributions

I suspect the script you used to add categories has added them nested one after the other.
    instead of putting them at the correct level.
    Post the script you used to do this?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by gilby View Post
    I suspect the script you used to add categories has added them nested one after the other.
    instead of putting them at the correct level.
    Post the script you used to do this?
    I am attaching the Script used, Its taken from my livestore( www.prabhusbooks.com)

Please look into and guide what wrong I have done !
    Attached Files Attached Files

Plugin Contributions

Nothing stands out...?
    However I would drop the table first to start clean just before the relevent "CREATE TABLE"

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `categories`;

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `categories_description`;

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast