Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Worldpay module for 1.5.x is there one and where can I get it?

Seems that this module is not ready for 1.5. If you're thinking of using 1.5 with Worldpay, forget about it.

Plugin Contributions

Has anybody sorted out the Worldpay module yet as I need it to work on 1.5.4. I have managed to get it working on a 1.5.1 install but no idea if it works as the client chose to use cardsave in conjunction with worldpay at the time.
    Nick Smith - Venture Design and Print
    https://venturedesignandprint.co.uk

Plugin Contributions

Yes I got it to work. What exactly are you having trouble with?

You can use the older 1.3.x module version. Mostly it will be fine, you will need to make some small changes.

Plugin Contributions

Its not so much trouble Joe. I am upgrading a zen website and it has to run
    on 1.5.4. So I really need a reliable working version ideally without having
    to make changes to the 1.3 version. Do you have this packaged up? And does
    it talk back to Zen Cart to record orders in the cart. I noticed some issues
    with the callback url on one of the threads.

If you don't have this packaged up would you mind posting the exact changes in order that needs to be made? I have found the other threads confusing and conflicting in a place or two so it would be good to have a cleaner set of instructions or even better a download of the module with the changes already made.

Plugin Contributions

I don't have the files packaged up yet. I don't have the time to do this or go through the changes at the moment as we're months over a deadline with a client.

The 1.3 version should work out of the box. How ever there is no code to tell WorldPay where to direct the user after a successful payment, so it will stay on their own success page instead. The control panel should also have a new file called "Worldpay_Response.php" which is used to check statuses of the orders coming from WorldPay, The menu link should be under "Customers", but the module uses an old way of adding to the menu, which doens't work on 1.5.x, It's not hugely important.

I found that there was a lack of documentation on how worldpay should be configured on the worldpay control panel. If you need help with that I can post screenshots of it.

Plugin Contributions

Ok not a problem Joe. I will work it out one way or another :-) .....Deadlines!!!!! I gave up on those along while ago as someone or something always comes along and causes a problem :-)

Plugin Contributions

Install details. I was going to update this module be never got around to it.

Install-WorldPay.sql to show it in admin under customers.

PHP Code:
    # Register the configuration page for Admin Access Control
    INSERT IGNORE INTO admin_pages (page_keylanguage_keymain_pagepage_paramsmenu_keydisplay_on_menusort_orderVALUES ('WorldPay''BOX_CUSTOMERS_WORLDPAY_RESPONSE''FILENAME_WORLDPAY_RESPONSE''''customers''Y'137); 

Install Docs....

INSTALLATION VERSION WORLDPAY_v2-50
    Updated By: CountryCharm 12/20/14

(c) Copyright 2008-2012 Philip Clarke.

Notes.

COPYING FILES ACROSS.
    This sometimes gets people. Unzip the folder (which you will have done to read this). FTP to your shop which will be something like

www/public_html/zen_cart_store/

copy admin, email, includes from WorldPay_v2-50/ to your shop, so

WorldPay_2-50 /includes/modules/payment/worldpay.php

ends up in

www/public_html/zen_cart_store/includes/modules/payment/worldpay.php

If you have followed the security instruction for zencart and renamed your admin folder, then you'll find that in that you have to copy everything from

WorldPay_2-50/admin/

to

www/public_html/store/whatever_you_called_your admin_folder

If you have followed the instructions to move your admin folder then you really should.

First Section.
    unzip this file WorldPay_2-50.zip
    copy the docs folder to your webserver root
    go to http://YOUR_WEB_SERVER/docs/worldpay/

NEW FEATURES:
    Added Install-WorldPay.sql for zen cart 1.5+
    There is now a new page in the admin section which you get to by clicking on Customers > WorldPayments
    This new page logs all WorldPay responses including cancelled transactions (and what was in the shopping cart)
    It shows whether the transactions were in test mode or Live.
    It breaks down each WorldPay response, showing if there is a mismatch in the billing address registered to the credit card and the billing address supplied to your shop.
    If the transaction was successful it links back to the order.
    The order is now filled out with any warning messages (the customer does not see this)
    Order emails also include any WorldPay Warning or Caution messages (not to the customer)

Zencart Section.

1. Backup everything.

2. Make a note of your admin installation settings (admin>modules>payment>worldpay) and then UNINSTALL THE CURRENT MODULE IF YOU ARE UPGRADING.

3. Copy all supplied files to your Zen Cart installation, keeping the same directory structure. No core files are overwritten by this.

4. Login to your store's Admin section, go to 'Modules -> Payment' and enable the WorldPay module.

5. Login to your store's Admin section, go to Tools-> Install Install-WorldPay.sql

6. Enter your WorldPay Installation ID and the mode (100=test credit card is authorised, 101=test credit card is not authorised and 0=live). Test using mode 100 or 101 first. If you use Pre-Authorisation, and wish to use it select True, followed by E to pre-authorise all transactions.

7. Enter your password, as set in the WorldPay control panel, in the 'Payment Response Password' box.

8. Set 'Use MD5?' to true and enter your pass phrase, as set in the Worldpay control panel, in the 'MD5 secret key' box.

9. Click 'Update'.

WorldPay Section.

1. Login to your WorldPay admin screen (http://www.worldpay.com/us)

2. In the WorldPay Control Panel screen click 'Configuration Options' for the installation i.d. Enter the Callback URL exactly as follows (including case):

https://<wpdisplay item="MC_callback">

N.B. If SSL is not enabled on your website the Callback URL should be:

http://<wpdisplay item="MC_callback">

You really should consider installing a SSL certificate if you don't have one.

2.b Enter the Shopper Redirect URL:

https://www.Your-Web-Site.com/index....eckout_success

3. Also in the Configuration Options set the following if not done already:

Payment Response enabled? - ensure this is ticked.
    Enable Recurring Payment Response? - ensure this is ticked.
    Enable the Shopper Response? - ensure this is ticked
    Suspension of Payment Response? - ensure this is NOT ticked (it automatically selects if callback fails)
    Payment Response Password - enter your password. (and then again to validate, do not tick use default as it will reset password fields) Make this secure using numbers and letters. You only have to remember it long enough to enter it in your Zen Cart Worldpay module configuration.
    MD5 secret for transactions - enter a pass phrase which can be up to 16 characters long and include spaces. (and then again to validate, do not tick use default as it will reset password fields)
    Click on update installation (You don't have to contact WorldPay technical support anymore for MD5 as this is now done from Worldpay dashboard)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    OPTIONAL WORLDPAY ACCEPTED CREDIT CARDS SIDEBOX

WorldPay require your website to conform to certain rules before they will activate your account. You can find full details here:

http://support.worldpay.com/activation/rules.html

Amongst other things the accepted credit cards and the 'Powered by WorldPay' logos must be clearly displayed hence the inclusion of this sidebox.

1. In Admin go to 'Tools -> Layout Boxes Controller' and edit sideboxes/wp_cc_accept.php configuration as required.

2. The sidebox displays all available credit card logos but it is likely that your account will be configured to process only some of them. You should edit includes/templates/template_default/sideboxes/tpl_wp_cc_accept.php to delete or comment out anything that is not appropriate to your account.

3. As an alternative to the above you could place the following code wherever you wish to display the accepted cards logos etc.

<script language="JavaScript" src="https://www.worldpay.com/cgenerator/cgenerator.php?instId=XXXXX"></script>

Replace "XXXXX" with your WorldPay Installation ID and the various logos appropriate to your account will automatically be displayed. Unfortunately this is too wide to display in a sidebox. You can find more details here:

http://support.worldpay.com/admin/cardlogos.html
    Is your site Upgraded to the current version 1.5.4 Yet?
    zencart-upgrades-website-installation

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123