Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Authorize.Net Issues

Guess what, I installed both Zen Cart and another e-commerce solution "Cube Cart" on 000webhost (to eliminate that it could be something on my server)....I configured the Authorize.net Module on both systems. I then added a dummy item and then checked out.

Zen Cart - Same error (99)

Cube Cart - No error! Took me right to the page on Authorize.net which collects credit card info.

Bug in Zen Cart!!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jokkah View Post
    I am hosting it myself, Windows Server 2008 w/ IIS.
    Guess what, I installed both Zen Cart and another e-commerce solution "Cube Cart" on 000webhost (to eliminate that it could be something on my server)....I configured the Authorize.net Module on both systems. I then added a dummy item and then checked out.Zen Cart - Same error (99)Cube Cart - No error! Took me right to the page on Authorize.net which collects credit card info.Bug in Zen Cart!!
    The only other thing, and I meant to comment on this earlier is that zc does not identify IIS as one of the "supported" server types if I am not mistaken. I can't speak for or about Cube Cart.

Deleted false information. Question had been answered.
    Last edited by mc12345678; 7 Sep 2014 at 07:20 PM.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Something very strange, I am looking at authorizenet.php in \store\includes\modules\payment, I see a function for InsertFP (inserts fingerprint) but I do *not* see a function for CalculateFP (which I assume calculates the fingerprint before the insert fingerprint function does its job). There is a commented area that lists the functions of the main interface and it does mention CalculateFP but I never see a function written for it. Offhand I am thinking that the problem is that it isn't even calculating a fingerprint to insert.

Does anyone have a CalculateFP function in their authorizenet.php ?? If so, can you post it?

Plugin Contributions

Something very strange, I am looking at authorizenet.php in \store\includes\modules\payment, I see a function for InsertFP (inserts fingerprint) but I do *not* see a function for CalculateFP (which I assume calculates the fingerprint before the insert fingerprint function does its job). There is a commented area that lists the functions of the main interface and it does mention CalculateFP but I never see a function written for it. Offhand I am thinking that the problem is that it isn't even calculating a fingerprint to insert.

Does anyone have a CalculateFP function in their authorizenet.php ?? If so, can you post it?
    What I see as the calculation/insert is that $submit_data_security is set in the function process_button of includes/modules/payments/authorizenet.php

InsertFP function does the calculation for the FP by calling the function hmac that is in the same file and also accumulates other information to be returned and set to the variable described above...

Does that answer that question?

Plugin Contributions

Possibly important may also be to identify any differences in authorizenet.php from an earlier version to see if there is something in that process that was inadvertently modified... The commented calculatefP code and the hmac function below it appear to indicate that this process is old, but whether it was incorporated back then or not might be important.

Plugin Contributions

Hmm, upon looking at the function in Cube Cart which calculates the FP, it looks like it uses hmac in that function as well. So I see what you're getting at. There has to be something in this code not right though, since I proved it is working in another system in the same environment in which the error happened in using Zen Cart. I continue boggled....

Plugin Contributions

It's not just that the hmac function exists in both, but what gets fed to it, what does it do with the data. So, might appear similar, but part of the solution may lie in how they each get to the finish line. Having a working version alongside a non-working version does give you a lot to work with. Do they both send the same value/key pairs? (At least in philosophy) one more than the other? If they are the "same" then perhaps the question is what data is contained in both/the depth differences.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    It's not just that the hmac function exists in both, but what gets fed to it, what does it do with the data. So, might appear similar, but part of the solution may lie in how they each get to the finish line. Having a working version alongside a non-working version does give you a lot to work with. Do they both send the same value/key pairs? (At least in philosophy) one more than the other? If they are the "same" then perhaps the question is what data is contained in both/the depth differences.
    Yes, I have to look further. It does create the right fingerprint because the fingerprint in the log file matches the one I generated on the 99 code tool on Authorize.Net when I plug in the values and generate. Will have to investigate the point when it gets passed over, not the point at which it gets generated.

Plugin Contributions

Yes, I have to look further. It does create the right fingerprint because the fingerprint in the log file matches the one I generated on the 99 code tool on Authorize.Net when I plug in the values and generate. Will have to investigate the point when it gets passed over, not the point at which it gets generated.
    If you take a look at http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...22#post1255322. There is a field discussed there that appears to be passed by ZC. Isit passed by the other code as well? (Or even really in ZC?)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    If you take a look at http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...22#post1255322. There is a field discussed there that appears to be passed by ZC. Isit passed by the other code as well? (Or even really in ZC?)
    If you are referencing 'x_currency_code' than no, I cannot find it anywhere in the Authorize.net module on Cube Cart.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast