Hi all,

I've just run a kickstarter campaign and am wondering if I could use a fresh Zen Cart store to set up as a pledge manager, separate from my normal ZC store. My problem is that I've allowed people a lot of choice in what rewards they want and made the whole thing quite complicated for myself (427 backers). I'm currently looking at pledge manager services, but finding one that would allow the flexibility of the backer to specify exactly what they wanted for rewards and add-ons is proving trickier than I thought. (eg I have one Pledge Level that allows the choice of nine rewards from four different categories, each of which has a couple dozen options to choose - I can set up attributes to cover it on Zen Cart eg text boxes etc 'What do you want for this choice? [text box]'))

I will need the ability to import my kickstarter backer info from a csv file if possible, or at the very least the ability to set up both a customer account and the appropriate amount of credit for each backer so that they can use the store to specify exactly what they wanted in terms of rewards for their pledge by simply 'shopping' for it on a ZC site, and that way they can add to their pledge and pay for it. I can simply set up various products with attributes for the backers to select, and then extra products to tempt them in to spending a bit more on top.

Which plugins should I be installing, on a fresh site build 1.5.3 ?

I need the ability to set up customer account records, and assign individual credit to each customer that they can spend (not gift vouchers)

(I'd also like the whole thing to be password protected so that only backers can access it if possible. But I can probably do that through my webserver.)

Any recommendations very much appreciated, some of them seem to be very similar when searching, but often quite old...

Thanks

Andy