Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Installed USPS Update of Sept. 7, 2014 and now only getting priority mail rates

Quote Originally Posted by Ajeh View Post
    USPS tells me that they should have this fixed around midnight CT tonight (as in 00:01am September 12, 2014) ...

I will probably be sleeping then, but feel free to test this and see if it is working then ...

Me too, but I will test it in the morning!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Installed USPS Update of Sept. 7, 2014 and now only getting priority mail rates

So far, I am disappointed as this does not appear to be working for me for the First-Class Large Envelope yet. I have another email into USPS to see what is up ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Just as an FYI - One of my clients called just now and it still is not working on her site as of today. Her Zen version is 1.5.1 if that makes any difference.

So far, I am disappointed as this does not appear to be working for me for the First-Class Large Envelope yet. I have another email into USPS to see what is up ...

Plugin Contributions

At this point in time, USPS has no idea of when the First-Class Large Envelope will be working ...

If ALL shipping is Machinable, set that to True ... then First-Class Large Envelope will work for 6oz (.375lbs) or more up to 13 oz ...

You might contact USPS at: [email protected] and see when they will get this fixed ... perhaps enough complaints will help move things along ...
    Linda McGrath

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]

Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Linda, thanks for your help! I will email USPS and complain :-) It's really weird, some of my customers do get the first class envelope option, but not all orders that qualify see that rate. The 1st class parcel rate does work as a substitute (even though that's not a class that shows up on Stamps.com -- maybe that first class parcel they added is causing the problem)

Plugin Contributions

If you have the Machinable set to True, then on weights of 6oz to 13oz will show the First-Class Large Envelope ...

Let us know what USPS says on this issue ...
    Linda McGrath

Plugin Contributions

Hello. I don't know if this is the proper thread for my issue, but if not, please just tell me where to go....

We are running ZC v1.5.1 and have USPS Version 2014-01-26 installed. For Domestic rates, we have enabled 1st Class parcel, Standard Post, Priority, and Priority Express. We also have added Insurance and Priority Mail Express Insurance. We have been noticing that shipping estimates include insurance only for Priority Mail when the value is above $50.00; the amount is correct for the difference between $50.00 and actual shipment value. However, insurance is not being calculated for 1st Class Parcel/Standard Post when the shipment value is above $50.00.

Do you have any idea what our problem might be?

Thanks,
    Phil
    www.heirloomstocherish.com

Plugin Contributions

You need to get the current USPS September 7, 2014 K5 shipping module ...
    http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...014-Version-K5

You should also subscribe to the News & Announcements forum so that you get updates that may affect you:
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forumdisplay...-Announcements
    Linda McGrath

Plugin Contributions

You need to get the current USPS September 7, 2014 K5 shipping module ...
    http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...014-Version-K5

You should also subscribe to the News & Announcements forum so that you get updates that may affect you:
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forumdisplay...-Announcements
    current usps installed - nothing shows up ...

www,dirtwarehouse.com

Plugin Contributions

i deleted my account and re-registered for a new number 3 times. they all act teh same way.

no errors during install
    version shows to be correct
    just doesnt show up during checkout

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast