Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Installed USPS Update of Sept. 7, 2014 and now only getting priority mail rates

I already had machinable set to True. It's still not showing large envelope as an option.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Installed USPS Update of Sept. 7, 2014 and now only getting priority mail rates

Quote Originally Posted by Ajeh View Post
    Currently, the problem is related to the setting for:

USPS is looking into the issue ...

A temporary fix is to set this to True ...

Could it have something to do with the weight? I currently have the large envelope weights as minimum zero (the default) and maximum .8125 (also the default) My orders for first class generally tend to fall into the 3-8 oz. range.

Plugin Contributions

Could you turn on the Debug Log and test your shipping, then Zip the Shipping log that is created in either /cache or /logs (new versions of Zen Cart) and attach it to your post?
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

hi Linda,
    sorry to be dense, I've activated the debug feature, did an order, but I'm not seeing the debug log for USPS in either my cache or my logs folders. Can you direct me to the proper file where I can find the log?

Plugin Contributions

Make sure after you try a quote for shipping, that in your FTP program you refresh the /cache or /logs (in newer versions of Zen Cart) so that you see the new shipping debug files ...

The look similar to:
    SHIP_usps_Debug_XXXXXXXXXXXXXX_XX_XXXXX_Xlb_Xoz.log
    Linda McGrath

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]

Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

thank you, appreciate the help! I've found the file, zipped it but when I downloaded it to my computer, it's only saving as a log file and I can't attach it. I can copy it, is it appropriate to do so or is there info on there that shouldn't be shown in the forum?

Sorry to be a pain.

Plugin Contributions

You could try to Download it to your computer and then Zip it after, to see if that works better ... unzipped, it is too large to attach ...
    Linda McGrath

Plugin Contributions

A little bird helped me get your log file ...

Meanwhile, I would have to say the USPS fix on this is not 100% as I am now not getting First-Class Large Envelope where I was earlier ...

Weights less than .375 will not be overridden if you set to True:
    All Packages are Machinable?
    Are all products shipped machinable based on C700 Package Services 2.0 Nonmachinable PARCEL POST USPS Rules and Regulations?

Note: Nonmachinable packages will usually result in a higher Parcel Post Rate Charge.

Packages 35lbs or more, or less than 6 ounces (.375), will be overridden and set to False
    I will keep checking with USPS and post as soon as they say the fix is complete ...
    Linda McGrath

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Ajeh View Post
    A little bird helped me get your log file ...

Meanwhile, I would have to say the USPS fix on this is not 100% as I am now not getting First-Class Large Envelope where I was earlier ...

Weights less than .375 will not be overridden if you set to True:

I will keep checking with USPS and post as soon as they say the fix is complete ...
    Thank you for your help, Linda (Anthony at Camelot is my little bird, this stuff is over my head). I await their fix. Meantime the first class parcel does provide an option and it looks like the prices are similar

Plugin Contributions

USPS tells me that they should have this fixed around midnight CT tonight (as in 00:01am September 12, 2014) ...

I will probably be sleeping then, but feel free to test this and see if it is working then ...
    Linda McGrath

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast