I'm trying to add metakeywords to description in the Rss Feed plugin.

I've modified the query string as this:
Code:
SELECT DISTINCT p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_image, GREATEST(p.products_date_added, IFNULL(p.products_last_modified, 0)) AS products_date, p.master_categories_id, p.products_price_sorter AS price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_quantity, p.products_model, p.products_weight, p.manufacturers_id, m.manufacturers_name, r.reviews_rating, s.metatags_keywords AS metatags_keywords
                       FROM " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p
                         LEFT JOIN " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd ON (p.products_id = pd.products_id)
						 LEFT JOIN " . TABLE_META_TAGS_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " s ON (p.products_id = s.products_id)
                         LEFT JOIN " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m ON (p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id)
                         LEFT JOIN " . TABLE_REVIEWS . " r ON (p.products_id = r.products_id)

" . $from_cat . "
                       WHERE pd.language_id = " . (int)$_SESSION['languages_id'] . " AND s.language_id = 2
                         AND p.products_status = 1
                         " . $where_cat . "
                         " . $where_days . "
                         " . $where_prod . "
                         " . $order_by . "
                         " . $limit;
But when I try to get with $products->fields['metatags_keywords'] , the script shows the next field (the image url)

Another problem, is that I can't disable the cache. I had set Feed Cache Time to 0, and Time to live to 1. But it don't update as I change anything in the code.

Any suggestion?