Hi all, I just went live with my new 1.5.3 site. I'd been using 1.3.9h for years, and had it working with all the addons I had, including Google Merchant Center and Sitemap XML.

I have the latest versions of these addons installed on this new site, and when it went live I went to create the Google Merchant feed and the Sitemap. The first Google Merchant feed created correctly, but when I clicked on upload, the little popup just stayed blank forever, and it didn't submit to Google. No error messages or anything, it just hung until I closed it. I then tried to create a Sitemap, and the same thing happened, the popup came up, but just remained blank, it didn't create the Sitemap. For the Google feed I finally just found the feed on my server and submitted it manually, which worked.

Today I made a bunch of price changes so I went to create a new feed, and this time even that didn't work, the popup just remained blank, the feed didn't get created. Soooo, it seems to have something to do with the popup I'm guessing, since this is where it gets hung up for each of these addons. Has anyone ever experienced this? Thanks for any help!!