Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default No USPS shipping options or estimates if order total greater than $1000

This just started with my webstore. No changes made on my end. A week or so ago we had an order that went through fine but now anytime an order is greater than $1000 then no shipping options appear and the estimate shipping option comes up blank. Any ideas? I appreciate any help!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: No USPS shipping options or estimates if order total greater than $1000

I am checking with USPS on this one, as the cause escapes me at the moment on why you cannot get a quote for an order over $1000.000 ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: No USPS shipping options or estimates if order total greater than $1000

I appreciate you looking into this. I have checked out a few other people's stores and they exhibited the same problem. As soon as you breach $1000 the USPS goes away. It looks like its due to Collect on delivery having a $1000 limit. But COD is not turned on in my store. If I pull the log I get:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

-<RateV4Response>

-<Package ID="0">

-<Error>

<Number>-2147219385</Number>

<Source>DomPostageLibrary;RateV4.ProcessRequest</Source>

<Description>The requested Mail Service is not available for the specified request attributes.</Description>

<HelpFile/>

<HelpContext/>

</Error>

</Package>

-<Package ID="1">

<ZipOrigination>61068</ZipOrigination>

<ZipDestination>61015</ZipDestination>

<Pounds>18</Pounds>

<Ounces>12</Ounces>

<Container>VARIABLE</Container>

<Size>REGULAR</Size>

<Zone>1</Zone>

-<Error>

<Number>-2147219385</Number>

<Source>RateEngineV4;RateV4.ProcessRequest</Source>

<Description>Warning - The Declared Value exceeds the maximum allowed for this Extra Service. Extra Service: Collect on Delivery</Description>

<HelpFile/>

<HelpContext/>

</Error>

</Package>

</RateV4Response>

Plugin Contributions

Also its not just with the latest K5 usps module. This happened with K3 (I hadn't updated yet until I found the problem today). I even went to the previous update before that just for kicks and it had the same issue. So I am guessing its something that has now changed on the USPS server side that the module is not agreeing with.

Plugin Contributions

If you go to the Modules ... Shipping ... and click on USPS and then EDIT and at the bottom set Debug to Log, there will be a shipping log created in /logs

If you Zip that log file and attach it to your post, I can look at it ...

But even if I do not have any of the:
    Extra Services (Domestic)

selected, I am still getting this issue on quotes over $1000.00 ...
    Linda McGrath

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]

Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Yes, you recreated the problem. I have no extra services and get the issue. I turned on the log option, went to my store and attempted a estimate shipping but do not find a log folder. What is the path? Will the info be different than the info in my post above? I assume since you can recreate it my log isn't going to tell you anything you can't already see with your system?

Plugin Contributions

If you have an older Zen Cart, look in the directory:
    /cache

for the Shipping logs ...
    Linda McGrath

Plugin Contributions

I am running 1.5.0 and it was in the cache

Lets see if I can attach it properly.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Plugin Contributions

The only error on your settings is your Maximum 100 as USPS maximum per box is 70, with the default being 50 ...

But that is not the cause of this ...

I am pretty sure that there is a problem with the USPS production/test servers and I will let you know when they respond back to my email about this issue for orders over $1000.00, as this was not a problem up until recently ...
    Linda McGrath

Plugin Contributions

Good catch on my settings. I adjusted that in testing but of course that made no difference. :^) I will switch that back before I forget about it. I appreciate your support!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast