Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: "Stock by Attributes" (version 1.5.3). This MOD is ONLY for Zen Cart 1.5.1 ..whad

Thank you for that info. I have downloaded the combined version from github (mc12345678/Stock_By_Attributes_Combined) and am trying it now. I have a few initial questions:

1. Is there a readme or an installation doc for 1.5.5? The only readme I see is at the top level and it says:
      This SBA Modification will only work with Zen Cart 1.5.1, Zen Cart 1.5.3 and Zen Cart 1.5.4.
    2. Under the includes/templates folder there are 2 folders at the same level. Why are there 2?
      YOUR_CLASSIC_RESPONSIVE
      YOUR_TEMPLATE
    3. Also, what should these be set to if I have already installed responsive_sheffield_blue? Obviously, I cannot set both to the same value (responsive_sheffield_blue) since they are in the same folder.

tia

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: "Stock by Attributes" (version 1.5.3). This MOD is ONLY for Zen Cart 1.5.1 ..whad

You are correct, that should have been posted on Responsive Sheffield Blue V 2.0! So sorry.

I could not find a way to delete or move a posting once submitted.

Let me know if you know how.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: "Stock by Attributes" (version 1.5.3). This MOD is ONLY for v1.5.1 ..whaddda?

Plz ignore. this post should have been posted on Responsive Sheffield Blue V 2.0!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ibuttons View Post
    Thank you for that info. I have downloaded the combined version from github (mc12345678/Stock_By_Attributes_Combined) and am trying it now. I have a few initial questions:

1. Is there a readme or an installation doc for 1.5.5? The only readme I see is at the top level and it says:

2. Under the includes/templates folder there are 2 folders at the same level. Why are there 2?

3. Also, what should these be set to if I have already installed responsive_sheffield_blue? Obviously, I cannot set both to the same value (responsive_sheffield_blue) since they are in the same folder.

tia
    1. Nothing highly specific has been written other than the few comments in the thread referenced above... The software has not been fully tested on ZC 1.5.5, simply merged from what was available from zc 1.5.4. There is a helpfile generated by potteryhouse/jeking at http://github.com/potteryhouse that is expected to be updated when this is posted for update on the zc site.

2. and 3. If you have become familiar with ZC 1.5.5, then will see that there are two templates. To support installation into either (both) templates the override files were incorporated to each... For any other template, merging of the code would need to follow a similar process of identifying the differences applied by the code against a default template and incorporating the same changes into whatever template is being used... Again not exactly sure whiich of the two directories would be needed, but would think that the responsive template folder for a responsive template would be applicable/appropriate...
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ibuttons View Post
    You are correct, that should have been posted on Responsive Sheffield Blue V 2.0! So sorry.

I could not find a way to delete or move a posting once submitted.

Let me know if you know how.
    If "caught" within a short time period, then the original author can modify the post, after that a forum admin/moderator would be able to address changes/moves.

Plugin Contributions

bug Re: "Stock by Attributes" (version 1.5.3). This MOD is ONLY for Zen Cart 1.5.1 ..whad

Hi,
    I wish to use this module on my website, but I do not need to maintain stock by attributes for all categories.
    Is there any way that i can use the stock by attributes for only ONE category?

If you can help me in this regard, I will be very thankful to you.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by muteyaar View Post
    Hi,
    I wish to use this module on my website, but I do not need to maintain stock by attributes for all categories.
    Is there any way that i can use the stock by attributes for only ONE category?

If you can help me in this regard, I will be very thankful to you.
    You can use SBA to control the stock on a single product if that is all that is desired...not sure what suggests otherwise...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    You can use SBA to control the stock on a single product if that is all that is desired...not sure what suggests otherwise...
    Do you mean that I can use this MOD without any alteration for a single category or item?
    Some items in one category need stock by attributes, but all other items in all other categories do not need stock by attributes.
    So, can I really use this MOD just as available in downloads section to solve my problem?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by muteyaar View Post
    Do you mean that I can use this MOD without any alteration for a single category or item?
    Some items in one category need stock by attributes, but all other items in all other categories do not need stock by attributes.
    [B]So, can I really use this MOD just as available in downloads section to solve my problem[/B?
    Ahhh, well that might be an issue at the moment... The work of potteryhouse/jeking has been further modified and upgraded. The most current version of it can be located at http://github.com/mc12345678/Stock_B...butes_Combined

The version available for download (written for ZC 1.5.1) as I recall will work with. Product that have single attributes, but doesn't display correctly for multiple attributes and I forget what caveats were added to permit use of the plugin on stores that have attributes but aren't tracked by SBA... It is intended to be updated shortly but there are a few other odds and ends to do to support understanding how everything fits together. In the mean time there are instructions on github under potteryhouse's files: https://github.com/potteryhouse.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112