Thread: Visa Checkout

Plugin Contributions

Idea or Suggestion Visa Checkout

Has anyone created a Visa Checkout Module. Seems like they are trying to take PayPal head on. Would anyone use this module? Are customers familiar enough with Visa Checkout to know what it is?

Looking at their documentation, it looks like it would be similar to Paypal
    https://developer.visa.com/visacheckout/

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Visa Checkout

I'd be very keen to see Visa Checkout implemented as I'd love to get rid of PayPal and their expensive fees for good.

Just received an email from Authorize.net saying that Visa Checkout is now included....

Since its launch, Visa Checkout has generated tons of great feedback, while simplifying the payments process for consumers. Today, we're excited to announce that Authorize.Net merchants can now offer Visa Checkout as a payment type for their customers.
    I do not have the skill to develop this, but would be very keen to implement and test it if someone can create a module.

Please

Plugin Contributions

I would like to have this module also.

Quote Originally Posted by BugGrub.com View Post
    I'd be very keen to see Visa Checkout implemented as I'd love to get rid of PayPal and their expensive fees for good.

Just received an email from Authorize.net saying that Visa Checkout is now included....

I do not have the skill to develop this, but would be very keen to implement and test it if someone can create a module.

Please

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by BugGrub.com View Post

Please
    Just got the same email. Hoping someone will be able to figure out integration.