Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Plugin Contributions

Default Coupon Code Expiration date issue

In attempting to set up a coupon code for 2019 and beyond, the drop down menu only currently goes to 2018. How can I get the expiration date to appear further than 2018?

(You are presently using: v1.3.9h)

[Note: remember to include site URL, ZC version, list of plugins, PHP version, etc ... read the Posting Tips shown above for information to include in your post here. And, remove this comment before actually posting!]

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Coupon Code Expiration date issue

Quote Originally Posted by safeldy View Post
    In attempting to set up a coupon code for 2019 and beyond, the drop down menu only currently goes to 2018. How can I get the expiration date to appear further than 2018?

(You are presently using: v1.3.9h)

[Note: remember to include site URL, ZC version, list of plugins, PHP version, etc ... read the Posting Tips shown above for information to include in your post here. And, remove this comment before actually posting!]
    The preferred/suggested correction for this would be to upgrade to a current version of Zen Cart and for more reasons than just to get the date selector to recognize more than the next month or so of date options. The problem though is possibly in the zen_draw_date_selector function possibly found in admin/includes/functions/general.php and how it used to target a specific end date rather than so many years out from today.

The recommended reading to support the upgrade by rebuild is: https://www.zen-cart.com/entry.php?3...d-of-upgrading
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Coupon Code Expiration date issue

While you're planning your Zen Cart upgrade, you can refer to this (https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....xpiration-Date) posting that describes how to update the PHP file that is currently limiting those dates.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Coupon Expiration Date

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    K.McIntyre, I don't know what version of Zen Cart you're using, but the zen_draw_date_selector function was updated for this issue in Zen Cart 1.5.5, released in March of 2016.
    I used the version : v1.5.1
    as this was my husband who took care of my Zencart and I'm now divorced, i don't want to update the version because he told me that it's hard to do it by someone as me (who doesn't no a lot of things about Zencart and codes)

so if there a way to find the line to change 2018 by 2019 in the version v1.5.1? BEcause like K.McIntyre, i didn't find the code at line 1976.
    Thank ou so much in advancec for any help :-)

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Mariscrap View Post
    I used the version : v1.5.1

so if there a way to find the line to change 2018 by 2019 in the version v1.5.1? BEcause like K.McIntyre, i didn't find the code at line 1976.
    In v1.5.1 it's line 1911

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

same thing here

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by johnniejetski2 View Post
    same thing here
    If truly seeking assistance and not just wanting to sort up this thread by a post, or would be more helpful to you if more information were provided. Same thing here is very nondescript. One answer is to do the same thing suggested, but that would be said without offering an opportunity to explain a problem or issue.

The more that is described perhaps the easier or more direct the solution.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12