Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

application error Check_Process Errors

I upgraded from 1.5.1 to 1.5.3 about 3 months ago, and everything seemed okay until a customer recently called to inform me that he received an error when making his payment. So I logged in to see if I could duplicate the issue and found that the cart is fine, the shipping is added without problems, tax is fine but when customer submits payment via credit card or check/money order it take them to a HTTP 500 Internal Server Error on https://atmospherebooks.com/webstore...eckout_process. When the page is refreshed it says: Array ( [0] => This transaction has already been marked as authorized (CartID : 47186) ), what can I do to fix this?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Check_Process Errors

Are there any myDEBUG log files in your /logs folder?

Plugin Contributions

Yes hundreds maybe, is that a bad thing?

Plugin Contributions

They indicate an error. Are they all the same size? Please the contents of one of them, and indicate which credit card module you are using.

Also note, that page is supposed to be transient - how were you able to "refresh" the page?
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

Not sure, I started reading some of them and most are rather small but 3 the last 5 are 1,004 bytes each, then the last 2 are only 193 bytes. There is also some zcInstalllogs and zcExceptions.

This is the content of one of the 1,004 bytes:
    text/plain myDEBUG-adm-1411154489-923174.log
    ASCII text, with very long lines

[19-Sep-2014 14:21:29 America/Chicago] PHP Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/sammirah/public_html/webstore/zcadmin/includes/functions/extra_functions/recaptcha_functions.php:128) in /home/sammirah/public_html/webstore/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 115
    [19-Sep-2014 14:21:29 America/Chicago] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sammirah/public_html/webstore/zcadmin/includes/functions/extra_functions/recaptcha_functions.php:128) in /home/sammirah/public_html/webstore/zcadmin/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php on line 28
    [19-Sep-2014 14:21:29 America/Chicago] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sammirah/public_html/webstore/zcadmin/includes/functions/extra_functions/recaptcha_functions.php:128) in /home/sammirah/public_html/webstore/zcadmin/includes/functions/general.php on line 26

This is the last of the two 192 bytes:
    text/x-log myDEBUG-adm-1412801140-603921.log
    ASCII text

[08-Oct-2014 15:45:41 America/Chicago] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method PHPMailer::SetFrom() in /home/sammirah/public_html/webstore/includes/functions/functions_email.php on line 254

I think I am using the CEON module.

Plugin Contributions

These are admin side logs - which you will still need to resolve - let's stick with fixing your checkout for now. You should have debug logs which do not contain the string "adm" in the filename - can you post one of those?
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

Ok I will search for them. Could it also be because I have some plugins that need to be updated?

Plugin Contributions

This one is from the day after I upgrade from 1.5.1 to 1.5.3:

text/plain myDEBUG-1406822111-31085.log
    ASCII text

[31-Jul-2014 10:55:12 America/Chicago] PHP Fatal error: 1054:Unknown column 'status' in 'where clause' :: select countries_id, countries_name
    from zen_countries where status != 0 order by countries_name ==> (as called by) /home/sammirah/public_html/webstore/includes/functions/functions_lookups.php on line 47 <== in /home/sammirah/public_html/webstore/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 155

This one is more recent:
    text/x-log myDEBUG-1410822208-280974.log
    ASCII text

[15-Sep-2014 18:03:29 America/Chicago] PHP Warning: strstr(): Empty delimiter in /home/sammirah/public_html/webstore/includes/init_includes/init_customer_auth.php on line 30
    [15-Sep-2014 18:03:29 America/Chicago] PHP Warning: strstr(): Empty delimiter in /home/sammirah/public_html/webstore/includes/init_includes/init_header.php on line 72
    [15-Sep-2014 18:03:29 America/Chicago] PHP Warning: strstr(): Empty delimiter in /home/sammirah/public_html/webstore/includes/init_includes/init_header.php on line 130

[24-Aug-2014 21:36:44 America/Chicago] PHP Warning: strstr(): Empty delimiter in /home/sammirah/public_html/webstore/includes/functions/functions_lookups.php on line 712

This one shows the most significant change from 215 bytes to 512 bytes:

text/x-log myDEBUG-1410822208-280974.log
    ASCII text

[15-Sep-2014 18:03:29 America/Chicago] PHP Warning: strstr(): Empty delimiter in /home/sammirah/public_html/webstore/includes/init_includes/init_customer_auth.php on line 30
    [15-Sep-2014 18:03:29 America/Chicago] PHP Warning: strstr(): Empty delimiter in /home/sammirah/public_html/webstore/includes/init_includes/init_header.php on line 72
    [15-Sep-2014 18:03:29 America/Chicago] PHP Warning: strstr(): Empty delimiter in /home/sammirah/public_html/webstore/includes/init_includes/init_header.php on line 130

Plugin Contributions

Having similar problem once upgraded to 1.5.3 ...

[10-Nov-2014 12:18:51] PHP Fatal error: 1054:Unknown column 'status' in 'where clause' :: select countries_id, countries_name
    from vrz_countries where status != 0 order by countries_name ==> (as called by) /home3/XXX/public_html/XXX/includes/functions/functions_lookups.php on line 47 <== in /home3/XXX/public_html/XXX/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 155

Plugin Contributions

When did you upgrade to v153?

If you check the files, on the server, for:
    /includes/configure.php
    /your_secret_admin/includes/configure.php

are both using the same database information?
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast