Plugin Contributions

help question including shipping costs to order total for VAT calculation and incorrect VAT

Hi guys, I was hoping someone might be able assist me with the following two problems.

My first problem is with regard to including shipping costs to the VAT calculation. My shop is located in the Netherlands. I'm legally required to include VAT details on my invoice. Unfortunately, I can't get Zen Cart to calculate VAT over the order total which includes both the products and the shipping costs. At the moment, all prices are shown including VAT (another legal requirement).

The second problem I'm having regards an incorrect VAT calculation (21%). I've added a screenshot of the invoice. As you can see the VAT (excluding shipping costs) is calculated as € 6,06. This should be € 7,33 however. If the shipping costs were to be included (which I'm legally required), the VAT should be € 8,56.

I've been searching the forum for the last two days, but with little luck unfortunately. If anyone could point me in the right direction, I'd be much obliged!

Name:  invoice.jpg
Views: 334
Size:  18.1 KB

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: including shipping costs to order total for VAT calculation and incorrect VAT

Scratch the second problem! I'm a dummy. The VAT calculation is correct!