Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Reward Points Full Suite v2.5 (for ZC v1.5x) Support Thread

I'm having a problem with the calculation and value of the points. I have reward points full suite 2.5e on zen-cart 1.5.1. When I go to look at an order I see the value of the rewards points is always a positive number. I also notice that amount is not deducted from the order total. If I use edit orders to try to modify the value to a negative number, it has no effect on the order total. However, in those email notifications about having a new order, the calculations are correct and the total order amount is correct. So that makes me think the customer side is working as design but the admin side is not.

I do not get any errors in the logs.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by 0ldgeezer View Post
    I'm having a problem with the calculation and value of the points. I have reward points full suite 2.5e on zen-cart 1.5.1. When I go to look at an order I see the value of the rewards points is always a positive number. I also notice that amount is not deducted from the order total. If I use edit orders to try to modify the value to a negative number, it has no effect on the order total. However, in those email notifications about having a new order, the calculations are correct and the total order amount is correct. So that makes me think the customer side is working as design but the admin side is not.

I do not get any errors in the logs.
    I'm not sure what I can tell you here. I don't use edit orders so not sure if it is causing a conflict or not.
    This is what I do know and can tell you. I installed reward points on a fresh zen cart 1.5.1 cart and reward points works just fine. Front end and backend and emails.

It is not doing as you are describing on the orders page. Works great, see screen shot I have uploaded. You will see it deducts points just fine.
    My conclusion is edit order is conflicting some how, or you did not merge the admin/orders.php file correctly.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	reward-points-1.5.1.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	18.5 KB 
ID:	15596
    Last edited by countrycharm; 11 Sep 2015 at 09:40 PM. Reason: Forgot to upload image
    Is your site Upgraded to the current version 1.5.4 Yet?
    zencart-upgrades-website-installation

Plugin Contributions

Hi Countrycharm,

Could you help me please?

Due to the destroyed of reward point module that was unable to displayed the reward config. menu, I built a test site and installed 2.5e reward point.

But there are still some problems.

I set the reward point ratio $1=10 points

case.1

I've set the configuration:

Name:	reward00.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	24.2 KB 
ID:	15633

The product reward point display is correct:

Name:	reward01.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	46.1 KB 
ID:	15634

But when checkout, the reward point calculated based on original price, i.e. $125 instead of $75. As a result, it earns 1250 pt.

Name:	reward02.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	8.6 KB 
ID:	15635

case 2.
    When I set the reward point mode to 1 (Reward Points are calculated on the Order Total or Subtotal )
    The reward point earn was correct.

Name:	reward03.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	29.2 KB 
ID:	15636

But when I tested with another item that the whole sub-category was set to 0 reward point ratio. There is problem:

continuous on next reply...

Plugin Contributions

case 2

Here please find the config setting:

Name:	reward_c.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	28.9 KB 
ID:	15639

But when I tested with another item that the whole sub-category was set to 0 reward point ratio.

The reward point display is correct, 0 point earned:

Name:	reward_a.JPG 
Views:	52 
Size:	44.2 KB 
ID:	15637

But when check out, it earn 2050 points instead of 0 point!

Name:	reward_b.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	27.3 KB 
ID:	15638

When changed back the reward point mode to 0, this item will earn 0 reward point correctly. But it will have the problem as shown in case 1

I would like the point earned based on what it displayed on product detail page. I'm not sure whether there are something wrong on my setting. Could you please tell me how to fix it?

Thank you very much in advance!

Plugin Contributions

I've tried uninstalled and installed again but the result is the same. And I found if there is product attributes added, the reward points earned will calculated depending on original price instead of the special price. Thanks

Plugin Contributions

I installed the Reward Point Full Suite Module Version 25.e on ZenCart 1.5.4 and I have two issues one is I am unable to switch the Reward Point Status Track from Simple to Advanced so I can customize the order status I want for the points to be transferred.

I do not have any debug logs for this issue and I have looked through the MYSQL to see how I could change it to Advanced. I am able to change the value in the database from 0 to 1 so the configuration will show it is in the advanced mode, however I am still unable to select my preferred order status such as “Delivered” or “Completed”.

Is there any way I could modify the code or my database so I can switch the Reward Point Status Track from Simple to Advanced?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by upshur57 View Post
    I installed the Reward Point Full Suite Module Version 25.e on ZenCart 1.5.4 and I have two issues one is I am unable to switch the Reward Point Status Track from Simple to Advanced so I can customize the order status I want for the points to be transferred.

I do not have any debug logs for this issue and I have looked through the MYSQL to see how I could change it to Advanced. I am able to change the value in the database from 0 to 1 so the configuration will show it is in the advanced mode, however I am still unable to select my preferred order status such as “Delivered” or “Completed”.

Is there any way I could modify the code or my database so I can switch the Reward Point Status Track from Simple to Advanced?
    I have reward Points installed on a stock zen cart 1.5.4. When selecting The Reward Point Status Track,
    Advance mode works just fine when switching between simple and Advance with no problem what so ever. Go back recheck to see if all files uploaded to there right place on your sever. You shouldn't have to do anything to the sql statement to get it to work. Uninstall the sql statement and reinstall it to see if that fixes it. Always make a backup of your database before dong any module installations. That way if something goes wrong you have the old backup right?

Plugin Contributions

Countrycharm thanks for your reply. I uninstalled the module by restoring my backup and reinstalled each file along with an uninstall and reinstall of the SQL Statement and I still cannot select the Advanced Mode. When I click Advanced Mode, click save, and refresh my configuration page, the Reward Point Status Track still shows simple mode.

If I am able to get to Advanced Mode is there an additional drop down box or radio button for me to select which order status I would the points to change from "Pending" to "Earned"?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by upshur57 View Post
    Countrycharm thanks for your reply. I uninstalled the module by restoring my backup and reinstalled each file along with an uninstall and reinstall of the SQL Statement and I still cannot select the Advanced Mode. When I click Advanced Mode, click save, and refresh my configuration page, the Reward Point Status Track still shows simple mode.

If I am able to get to Advanced Mode is there an additional drop down box or radio button for me to select which order status I would the points to change from "Pending" to "Earned"?
    Yes there are additional radio buttons to check see image.. I'm not sure what else I can tell you without actually looking at it myself.

Name:	Advance-Mode-Status-track.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	34.0 KB 
ID:	15669
    Is your site Upgraded to the current version 1.5.4 Yet?
    zencart-upgrades-website-installation

Plugin Contributions

Idea or Suggestion Re: Reward Points Full Suite v2.5 (for ZC v1.5x) Support Thread

Hi Everyone,

Okay quite a simple query. I use zen v1.54 with a handful of mods including Sales Report and Reward Points 2.5e. The rewards suite works lovely. No problems at all.... In fact working perfect (well done creator, nice work).

I want to be able to run a report that shows how many points (& value) have been claimed. I have found in my DB the table order_total and the entries I want as follows "title" = "Loyalty Points Claimed" (I have changed the name from reward to loyalty) and can see the "class" = "ot_reward_points".

My question. How can I string this together to a report showing how many reward points have been spent/claimed in a given time frame (ie month of October)?

It doesn't matter if the report is done in phpMyAdmin or the Zen Cart Admin.

Any help would be gratefully received.

SpaceMonkey

Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast