Page 31 of 37 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Reward Points Full Suite v2.5 (for ZC v1.5x) Support Thread

v156 with Reward Points v2.5f

I've been updating my site from 155e to v156 and see that my points are being added and all apparently works as it should. But when I try to access admin/reward_points.php page which is under the catalog menu, I get the following error:

PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required 'includes/modules/prod_cat_header_code.php'
    But when I check my files, I have no such file since it seems to have been removed with this new udpate. I've also searched this thread for this and an Advanced search of the site... and can't find what I am looking for. Any ideas?

Plugin Contributions

What is the rest of the error?

Plugin Contributions

It wants to go to the prod_cat_header_code.php file because on line 13 of the admin/reward_points.php it says this:
    require(DIR_WS_MODULES . 'prod_cat_header_code.php');

But that file isn't in the latest version of the cart so I'm presuming that this code needs to be changed but sadly, my presuming ends here. lol

PHP Warning: require(includes/modules/prod_cat_header_code.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/.../public_html/shop/admin/reward_points.php on line 13.

[11-Mar-2019 22:45:45 America/Montreal] PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required 'includes/modules/prod_cat_header_code.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php71/usr/share/pear') in /home/.../public_html/shop/admin/reward_points.php on line 13

[QUOTE=jeking;1355837]What is the rest of the error?[/Q

Plugin Contributions

This is installed on a client site which was upgraded so includes/modules/prod_cat_header_code.php is still there. By all reports, it's working fine.

Plugin Contributions

I just went and redowloaded v1.5.6 in case I had goofed and nope, that file is no longer there. And in all appearances, this plug in is still working. The only 2 things that aren't is access to the page under the catalog menu and also, even if I have it configured to calculate the points on the subtotal meaning after sale and discounts, it is awarding the points on regular price. ex: reg price 45$, sale price is 22.50... the cart is giving 45 points instead of 22.5 like it used to.

Quote Originally Posted by jeking View Post
    This is installed on a client site which was upgraded so includes/modules/prod_cat_header_code.php is still there. By all reports, it's working fine.

Plugin Contributions

oops my bad, there was a new setting to me that I overlooked. It is now calculating properly. Still can't get to the catalog Reward Points page.

Quote Originally Posted by mariemeh View Post
    I just went and redowloaded v1.5.6 in case I had goofed and nope, that file is no longer there. And in all appearances, this plug in is still working. The only 2 things that aren't is access to the page under the catalog menu and also, even if I have it configured to calculate the points on the subtotal meaning after sale and discounts, it is awarding the points on regular price. ex: reg price 45$, sale price is 22.50... the cart is giving 45 points instead of 22.5 like it used to.

Plugin Contributions

Hi, I am using this on ZC 1.5.5f and it works really great. My question is: Is there a way to make it so that rewards points can not be redeemed in the purchase of a gift card? Perhaps there is some coding which can be changed to prevent this. This is based on my test account, I awarded 100 pts and when I go in to purchase a $10 gift card, it allows me to redeem $5 of rewards (based on my settings) at the time of that purchase.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by izar74 View Post
    Hi again,

I've got this error:
    HTML Code:
    [25-May-2015 15:22:01] PHP Fatal error:  1064:You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '2') 
    				OR (p.products_id=p2c.products_id AND prp.scope_id=p2c.categories_id A' at line 3 :: SELECT prp.point_ratio*p.products_price AS reward_points, prp.point_ratio, p.products_price, p.products_priced_by_attribute 
    				FROM reward_master prp, products p, products_to_categories p2c
    				WHERE p.products_id='101'"'
    				AND p2c.products_id='101'"'
    				AND ((prp.scope_id=p.products_id AND prp.scope='2') 
    				OR (p.products_id=p2c.products_id AND prp.scope_id=p2c.categories_id AND prp.scope='1')
    				OR (prp.scope='0'))
    				ORDER BY prp.scope DESC LIMIT 1; ==> (as called by) /var/www/vhosts/.../httpdocs/includes/functions/extra_functions/reward_points_functions.php on line 62 <== in /var/www/vhosts/.../httpdocs/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 155
    Check the file but it seem all fine... the line 51 to 62 of reward_points_functions.php look like this:

PHP Code:
    if(zen_get_products_price_is_free($products_id)==false || REWARD_POINTS_ALLOW_ON_FREE=='1'// Allow RP on free items (Admin settable)

{

$sql "SELECT prp.point_ratio*p.products_price AS reward_points, prp.point_ratio, p.products_price, p.products_priced_by_attribute 
                    FROM "
    .TABLE_REWARD_MASTER." prp, ".TABLE_PRODUCTS." p, ".TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES." p2c 
                    WHERE p.products_id='" 
    $products_id "'
                    AND p2c.products_id='" 
    $products_id "'
                    AND ((prp.scope_id=p.products_id AND prp.scope='"
    .SCOPE_PRODUCT."') 
                    OR (p.products_id=p2c.products_id AND prp.scope_id=p2c.categories_id AND prp.scope='"
    .SCOPE_CATEGORY."')
                    OR (prp.scope='"
    .SCOPE_GLOBAL."'))
                    ORDER BY prp.scope DESC LIMIT 1;"
    ;

$result=$db->Execute($sql); 
    The specific of the server are:
    Database: MySQL 5.1.73
    Versione PHP: 5.3.3 (Zend: 2.3.0) PHP Memory Limit: 128M

I'm a little bit unsure of what that error could be... any guess would be helpful

I'm getting a similar error. ZC 1.5.6a. fresh installation. Any ideas?
    PHP Code:
    PHP Fatal error1146:Table 'XXX.TABLE_REWARD_MASTER' doesn't exist :: 
    SELECT prp.point_ratio FROM TABLE_REWARD_MASTER prp WHERE prp.scope='
    SCOPE_GLOBAL' LIMIT 1; ==> 
    (as called by) /includes/functions/extra_functions/reward_points_functions.php on line 119 
    <== in /includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 171. 
    M.Valenti
    Contemporary Artist - Entrepreneur
    http://www.manuelavalenti.com - http://www.byvalenti.com

Plugin Contributions

For anyone that is having the same issue. Re-upload the files in the same order. It seems that somehow I managed to get the files "mixed" and in the wrong place. All is good! =)

Plugin Contributions

Help me please.
    I am an user of zen1.3.0.2. Now I want to make new install zen1.55
    After install zen1.55, installed Reward Points Full Suite v2.5.
    I set Admin->Customer->Reward Points then occured an error at Customers->Orders.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "LEGEND: Billing and Shipping does not match Billing and Shipping does not match
    WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again."
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

logs as follow:
    [18-Apr-2019 18:56:24 Asia/Tokyo] Request URI: /shop155/cAtch-utS-fLour/orders.php, IP address: ::1
    #1 trigger_error() called at [C:\xampp\htdocs\shop155\includes\classes\db\mysql\query_factory.php:171]
    #2 queryFactory->show_error() called at [C:\xampp\htdocs\shop155\includes\classes\db\mysql\query_factory.php:143]
    #3 queryFactory->set_error() called at [C:\xampp\htdocs\shop155\includes\classes\db\mysql\query_factory.php:270]
    #4 queryFactory->Execute() called at [C:\xampp\htdocs\shop155\cAtch-utS-fLour\orders.php:844]
    [18-Apr-2019 18:56:24 Asia/Tokyo] PHP Fatal error: 1054:Unknown column 'o.customers_wholesale' in 'field list' :: SELECT o.orders_id, s.orders_status_name, o.customers_wholesale, opa.orders_id, opa.products_options, opa.options_values_price, opa.options_values_price_w FROM orders_products_attributes opa left join orders o LEFT JOIN orders_status s on (o.orders_status = s.orders_status_id and s.language_id = 1) ON (opa.orders_id = o.orders_id) WHERE opa.products_options = 'CORE Charge' ==> (as called by) C:\xampp\htdocs\shop155\cAtch-utS-fLour\orders.php on line 844 <== in C:\xampp\htdocs\shop155\includes\classes\db\mysql\query_factory.php on line 171

I still not have done any customizations.
    Have I made anything wrong ?
    Win10 64bit, Xampp7.0.3, zencart:zen-cart-v1.5.5f-12312017b
    Reward Points :Reward_Points_Full_Suite_25g_for_155f.zip

Page 31 of 37 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast