Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Reward Points Full Suite for 1.56c...

Quote Originally Posted by twitchtoo View Post
    I'm working on a version for 1.56c now with corrections to the known bugs and integration points for commonly installed modules.
    Donations are welcomed!
    Cant wait. We're grossly behind on this module since 1.56 is already out and most of us who uses this mod is stuck on 1.5.5f
    I sure wouldn't mind throwing a few coins your way if you're able to publish a proper working release.

For those who hasn't bothered to read the pervious pages of posts on this thread:
    As of Now, Oct 5th 2020. Reward Points Full Suite does not work out of the box for ZC 1.5.6c and definitely does not work at all on 1.5.7

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for this wee update - I have Rewards Points on my old 1.3.7 version and I'm currently writing a new site with 1.5.7 and it's a popular tool with my clients :) Happy to donate to this as well.
    Elemi

The Art of Bespoke Aromatherapy
    www.AmorAromatherapy.co.nz

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Reward Points Full Suite v2.5 (for ZC v1.5x) Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ROQSOLID View Post
    .....zcadmin/reward_points.php

I have been using the module for years in my old store that's 1.5.5 without issue.

The page is completely blank in the new installation.
    remove line 13 from admin/reward_points.php and the page will load. The file is trying to pull in another file that was removed a couple Zen-Cart versions back.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Reward Points Full Suite v2.5 (for ZC v1.5x) Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalShadow View Post
    Code:
    [02-Sep-2020 14:25:24 Europe/London] Request URI: /create-account, IP address: 
    #1  RewardPoints->update() called at [/home/site/public_html/includes/classes/class.base.php:103]
    #2  base->notify() called at [/home/site/public_html/includes/modules/create_account.php:594]
    #3  include(/home/site/public_html/includes/modules/create_account.php) called at [/home/site/public_html/includes/modules/pages/create_account/header_php.php:17]
    #4  require(/home/site/public_html/includes/modules/pages/create_account/header_php.php) called at [/home/site/public_html/index.php:36]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant NOTIFY_ORDER_DURING_CREATE_ADDED_ORDER_HEADER - assumed 'NOTIFY_ORDER_DURING_CREATE_ADDED_ORDER_HEADER' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/site/public_html/includes/classes/observers/class.reward_points.php on line 32.

[02-Sep-2020 14:25:24 Europe/London] Request URI: /create-account, IP address: 
    #1  RewardPoints->update() called at [/home/site/public_html/includes/classes/class.base.php:103]
    #2  base->notify() called at [/home/site/public_html/includes/modules/create_account.php:594]
    #3  include(/home/site/public_html/includes/modules/create_account.php) called at [/home/site/public_html/includes/modules/pages/create_account/header_php.php:17]
    #4  require(/home/site/public_html/includes/modules/pages/create_account/header_php.php) called at [/home/site/public_html/index.php:36]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant NOTIFY_MODULE_CREATE_ACCOUNT_ADDED_CUSTOMER_RECORD - assumed 'NOTIFY_MODULE_CREATE_ACCOUNT_ADDED_CUSTOMER_RECORD' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/site/public_html/includes/classes/observers/class.reward_points.php on line 36.
    Change lines 32-44 to look like the below. All that has been added is single apostrophe's at the beginning and end of those debug call outs. These changes were provided by swguy:
    Code:
    case 'NOTIFY_ORDER_DURING_CREATE_ADDED_ORDER_HEADER':
         $this->StoreRewardPoints($customer_id);
         break;

case 'NOTIFY_MODULE_CREATE_ACCOUNT_ADDED_CUSTOMER_RECORD':
        if(REWARD_POINTS_NEW_ACCOUNT_REWARD!=0)
         if(REWARD_POINTS_NEW_ACCOUNT_REWARD>0 && !HasRewardPoints($customer_id))
          $this->AddRewardPoints($customer_id,REWARD_POINTS_NEW_ACCOUNT_REWARD);
        else
         if(REWARD_POINTS_NEW_ACCOUNT_REWARD<0 && !HasPendingPoints($customer_id))
          $this->AddPendingPoints($customer_id,abs(REWARD_POINTS_NEW_ACCOUNT_REWARD));

case 'NOTIFY_LOGIN_SUCCESS':

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by chibipaw View Post

For those who hasn't bothered to read the pervious pages of posts on this thread:
    As of Now, Oct 5th 2020. Reward Points Full Suite does not work out of the box for ZC 1.5.6c and definitely does not work at all on 1.5.7
    I have this working on ZC 1.5.6c in production (and am about to test on 1.5.7), what part of it is not working for you? (also see my last 2 posts)

Plugin Contributions

I am working on an upgrade to ZC 1.5.7. My clients customers really love the rewards. Any progress on a version that works on ZC 1.5.7?

BTW I have been trying to make Rewards 2g work with no success.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by osulywan View Post
    I am working on an upgrade to ZC 1.5.7. My clients customers really love the rewards. Any progress on a version that works on ZC 1.5.7?

BTW I have been trying to make Rewards 2g work with no success.
    A 1.56c version is working I haven't packed it up for public release just yet. At this point the 1.57 version will be out early 2021 if charitable or commercial funding continues :)

Thanks to the folks that continue to support our coding efforts!
    Twitch.
    https://www.twitchtoo.com Do you work for free? Please donate.
    Twitch Base8 - Obsidian - This, is what's new.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by twitchtoo View Post
    A 1.56c version is working I haven't packed it up for public release just yet. At this point the 1.57 version will be out early 2021 if charitable or commercial funding continues :)

Thanks to the folks that continue to support our coding efforts!
    Thanks for the update Twitchtoo. I'll pass this on to my client.

Plugin Contributions

Hey Twitchtoo - I think I may have found a serious "bug" with the how the module interacts with another plugin. I am still working on isolating it, but here's what I suspect.

We are using your Reward Points alongside the One Page Checkout plugin (which allows customers to checkout using a global Guest Account).

I think what is happening is that if Customer A checks out as a guest and earns reward points, it's being assigned to this particular Guest Account. The next customer (Customer B) comes to the site, and when he checks out as a guest, he now has available reward points to use even though he's never shopped here before.

Can you tell me where in your code I can hardcode something that says, "If the Customer ID matches 1234, then don't assign any reward points?"

I think that is the easiest workaround for us. Basically, I can plugin the ID for the Guest Customer (which is always the same), so that if an order is placed using that Customer ID, then no reward points will be rewarded into that account. That way, the next anonymous person who uses it won't get free credit to use.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT - Another option might be to only display reward points to customers if they are logged in. But for now, I need a quick solution to not give away credit to anonymous Guest checkouts (which apparently has been happening in our store for months unnoticed until now).

Currently, I am having a CRON job run a database update every few minutes to zero out any pending/earned points for that Guest Account customer_id, but that's not ideal.
    Last edited by Jeff_Mash; 23 Dec 2020 at 08:14 PM.
    - Jeff

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff_Mash View Post
    Hey Twitchtoo - I think I may have found a serious "bug" with the how the module interacts with another plugin. I am still working on isolating it, but here's what I suspect.

We are using your Reward Points alongside the One Page Checkout plugin (which allows customers to checkout using a global Guest Account).

I think what is happening is that if Customer A checks out as a guest and earns reward points, it's being assigned to this particular Guest Account. The next customer (Customer B) comes to the site, and when he checks out as a guest, he now has available reward points to use even though he's never shopped here before.

Can you tell me where in your code I can hardcode something that says, "If the Customer ID matches 1234, then don't assign any reward points?"

I think that is the easiest workaround for us. Basically, I can plugin the ID for the Guest Customer (which is always the same), so that if an order is placed using that Customer ID, then no reward points will be rewarded into that account. That way, the next anonymous person who uses it won't get free credit to use.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT - Another option might be to only display reward points to customers if they are logged in. But for now, I need a quick solution to not give away credit to anonymous Guest checkouts (which apparently has been happening in our store for months unnoticed until now).

Currently, I am having a CRON job run a database update every few minutes to zero out any pending/earned points for that Guest Account customer_id, but that's not ideal.
    Noting that, as of zc156, there's now a function (zen_in_guest_checkout()) that returns a (bool)true/false to indicate whether/not the checkout is being performed by a guest. The reward_points' order-totals could use that as a clue to 'not enable' if (bool)true is returned.

Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast