Page 19 of 37 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Reward Points Full Suite v2.5 (for ZC v1.5x) Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by jeking View Post
    Yes, div#rewardpoints. You will need to follow the lead of the other sideboxes for your template when it comes to the responsive display as this box is not part of the default installation.
    Thanks to jeking for pointing me in the right direction, I think I got it figured-out.

For right or wrong, to get these two custom sideboxes to display correctly for all three modes (default, tablet, and mobile), here is what I did.
    In responsive_default.css, I added these two lines in two places (to handle the two sets of media widths):
    div#rewardpoints {display:none;visibility:hidden;}
    div#shoppingcartwithrewards {display:none;visibility:hidden;}

In tablet.css, I added these two lines in two places (to handle the two orientations):
    For orientation portrait,
    div#rewardpoints {display:none;visibility:hidden;}
    div#shoppingcartwithrewards {display:none;visibility:hidden;}
    For orientation landscape,
    div#rewardpoints {}
    div#shoppingcartwithrewards {}

But here was the tricky one to figure out, for mobile, I had to add to jscript_responsive_framework.php:
    For if ( $detect->isMobile() && !$detect->isTablet() || $_SESSION['layoutType'] == 'mobile' ),
    $('#rewardpoints').css({ 'display': 'none', 'visibility': 'hidden' });
    $('#shoppingcartwithrewards').css({ 'display': 'none', 'visibility': 'hidden' });
    And for completeness, for else if ( $detect->isTablet() || $_SESSION['layoutType'] == 'tablet' ),
    $('#rewardpoints').css({ });
    $('#shoppingcartwithrewards').css({ });

Things seems to work the way I expect them to now
    I hope someone else finds this helpful ?

Plugin Contributions

Is it possible to set points so that they will expire after some time?

Plugin Contributions

It looks like this plug-in does not support ZC version 1.5.5a ? During my testing, when I checkout as a customer who has enough reward points to earn a discount, I am shown my available discount, which I checked-off to apply to my order. But on the Final checkout screen, no discount is applied to the order. Assuming I am correct, is there going to be an update to this plug-in for 1.5.5a soon ? Otherwise, I don't know what to tell customers who have reward points earned when the store was 1.5.1

Plugin Contributions

Having a similar problem after upgrading to ZC 1.5.5a. Customers are earning their points, but doesn't look like they can redeem any of it. How many people are also having this problem? Im getting the feeling that there really hasn't been that many people who have migrated to ZC 1.5.5a since the release 2 months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by wonged View Post
    It looks like this plug-in does not support ZC version 1.5.5a ? During my testing, when I checkout as a customer who has enough reward points to earn a discount, I am shown my available discount, which I checked-off to apply to my order. But on the Final checkout screen, no discount is applied to the order. Assuming I am correct, is there going to be an update to this plug-in for 1.5.5a soon ? Otherwise, I don't know what to tell customers who have reward points earned when the store was 1.5.1

Plugin Contributions

For me, they suite is broken where customer checks out after upgrading to ZC 1.55a. Customers cant redeem their points.
    Are you able to figure out any sort of work around seeing your issue appears to be the same.

Quote Originally Posted by mesnitu View Post
    Cool !
    I end up changing the code also to transfer the points added on new account on the first purchase...since it was not processing this stuff....
    Haven't check the sunrise period, but anyway I'm not using that either.
    So on rewards admin extra functions I've changed this function... not sure if it's the best way, the smarter way, or if the script does this, but I can't find that piece of code anywere:

This is not entirely tested, got to go and watch the game against Croatia, but perhaps someone has a better idea...or something.

About the javascript in zc155, there are places where nothing works, others were it's ok.

PHP Code:
    function TransferCustomerPointsFromPending($order_id)
    {
        global 
    $messageStack$db;

if((
    $record=GetLastRewardPointHistoryRecord($order_id)) && $record->fields['status']==STATUS_PENDING)
        {

$customer_id=$record->fields['customers_id'];

$reward_points=$record->fields['reward_points'];

$pending_points=-$reward_points;

UpdateCustomerRewardPoints($customer_id,$reward_points,$pending_points);

UpdateRewardPointHistoryRecord($customer_id,$order_id,$reward_points,STATUS_PROCESSED);

$customer_pending_points GetCustomersPendingPoints($customer_id);

if ( (
    $customer_pending_points) == abs(REWARD_POINTS_NEW_ACCOUNT_REWARD) ) {

$sql=$db->Execute("SELECT * FROM ".TABLE_REWARD_STATUS_TRACK." WHERE customers_id=".(int)$customer_id." and status =1");
              if (
    $sql->RecordCount() >= ) {

$updpoints $reward_points $customer_pending_points;

$sql=$db->Execute("UPDATE ".TABLE_REWARD_CUSTOMER_POINTS." SET pending_points=0 ,reward_points=".$updpoints." WHERE customers_id=".(int)$customer_id." ");

}
            }     
        }
        else
         if(!
    $record)

$messageStack->add_session(WARNING_MISSING_RECORD.' '.$order_id'warning');

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by chibipaw View Post
    For me, they suite is broken where customer checks out after upgrading to ZC 1.55a. Customers cant redeem their points.
    Are you able to figure out any sort of work around seeing your issue appears to be the same.
    Nope, today, I actually spent a couple of hours looking to try to understand and to find some difference in how the code is structured in 1.5.5a that would not make it use the data processed in ot_reward_points_discount.php but had no luck. Everything seems fine to me.

If I decide to keep reward points program for this version of store, I am going to have to put a notice in Checkout Screen 2 where the reward points box appears telling customer how much of a discount he has, that they need to email me and I will send them a Gift Certificate for that amount. Later, they can then apply that to the order they were going to place. Problem is the customer may decide not to place the order while waiting for this turn-around period

Plugin Contributions

That's pretty much what Im doing too. I've disabled to rewards points redemption module for now. If the customer wants to redeem it, it will have to be done manually via GV just like what you're doing. But I am keeping the rewards points total module running because it looks like customers are still accumulating points.

I sure hope we figure this one out soon, because the rewards points system is really popular. I'm also a bit surprised that there really hasn't been that many people migrating to ZC 155a after it has been out for such a long time. Guess most people are still running ZC 1.54?

Nope, today, I actually spent a couple of hours looking to try to understand and to find some difference in how the code is structured in 1.5.5a that would not make it use the data processed in ot_reward_points_discount.php but had no luck. Everything seems fine to me.

If I decide to keep reward points program for this version of store, I am going to have to put a notice in Checkout Screen 2 where the reward points box appears telling customer how much of a discount he has, that they need to email me and I will send them a Gift Certificate for that amount. Later, they can then apply that to the order they were going to place. Problem is the customer may decide not to place the order while waiting for this turn-around period

Plugin Contributions

I've got the same problem with 1.55a. That's a good idea about the gift voucher as an interim solution.

Plugin Contributions

I rather downgraded to 1.5.4 last month after I was not able to get reward points working :-(

Is it possible that one of core (at least I suppose) plugins would not be upgraded for so long? Not sure about it, have to be problem on our side...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Doomm View Post
    I rather downgraded to 1.5.4 last month after I was not able to get reward points working :-(
    Well, my reason for going to 1.5.5a was to get our store mobile-friendly.
    The store owner (my boss) decided to discontinue the Rewards Program for now, until it's working again for 1.5.5.a.

Page 19 of 37 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast