Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Reward Points Full Suite for 1.56c...

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Noting that, as of zc156, there's now a function (zen_in_guest_checkout()) that returns a (bool)true/false to indicate whether/not the checkout is being performed by a guest. The reward_points' order-totals could use that as a clue to 'not enable' if (bool)true is returned.
    That's a very good suggestion, Cindy. Now I just need Twitchtoo to let me know where to put that function in his module so that it can be used to disable the rewards from being assigned during the checkout process. I'm sure it's just a matter of finding where he updates the database to insert the points during checkout......but I don't have the time to dig through and figure out where that might be.
    - Jeff

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff_Mash View Post
    That's a very good suggestion, Cindy. Now I just need Twitchtoo to let me know where to put that function in his module so that it can be used to disable the rewards from being assigned during the checkout process. I'm sure it's just a matter of finding where he updates the database to insert the points during checkout......but I don't have the time to dig through and figure out where that might be.
    Just for documentation purposes, here is what I did.

I edited the tpl_modules_opc_credit_selections.php file, and added the following code after Line 47:

Code:
    if(zen_in_guest_checkout() && !strcmp($ot_class,"Reward_points"))
    				continue;
    What this does is it removes the Reward Points block from being displayed on a Guest account. Again, the reason why this was necessary is because the guest account was accumulating Reward Points.........so a new guest customer could potentially checkout and use free earned credit that they didn't pay for.

So hopefully, this little custom modification will resolve the issue for us, because it won't display the Reward Points box to any "guest" to apply any points. Might not be the best workaround but I think it might accomplish what we need.
    - Jeff

Plugin Contributions

I edited the tpl_modules_opc_credit_selections.php file, and added the following code after Line 47:

Code:
                    continue;
    What this does is it removes the Reward Points block from being displayed on a Guest account. Again, the reason why this was necessary is because the guest account was accumulating Reward Points.........so a new guest customer could potentially checkout and use free earned credit that they didn't pay for.

So hopefully, this little custom modification will resolve the issue for us, because it won't display the Reward Points box to any "guest" to apply any points. Might not be the best workaround but I think it might accomplish what we need.
    These changes will be considered or included in the new version when it is released publicly. Thanks!
    Twitch.
    https://www.twitchtoo.com Do you work for free? Please donate.
    Twitch Base8 - Obsidian - This, is what's new.

Plugin Contributions

Code:
                    continue;

If OPC is working correctly, you should be able to do this with a change to the admin menu and not need to change any coding. The OPC Config menu has a section called Guest Checkout: Disallowed Credit Class Order-Totals

In that spot put: ot_gv,ot_reward_points

Plugin Contributions

I've just updated my site to 157c and reward points is working nicely. There is just one little minor snag that is not affecting the operation of the site:

In the admin customers orders section, when viewing order details, the final summary of charges and credits appears twice. The first time reward point earned shows as 0 dollars, and the second time it shows with the correct number of reward points earned for that order.

I haven't definitely narrowed this down to the Reward Points module, but it seems a likely guess.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zen-example.png 
Views:	60 
Size:	19.7 KB 
ID:	19486

Plugin Contributions

Default Does not calculate Points Discount

Hello everyone once the plugin is installed, on the checkout payment page, the amounts relating to the loyalty points are not calculated. What can affect? Thanks
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	revard point.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	13.0 KB 
ID:	19502
    Erboristeria La Spiga e Il Girasole Herbal Shop - https://www.erboristeriabio.com
    Golden Eagle Herbal - https://www.erboristeriabio.it
    Giraspiga - https://www.giraspiga.com

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Does not calculate Points Discount

Where can I find the Reward Points plugin for ZC 1.5.7? If there is a version for ZC 1.5.6c, that could work, too

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Reward Points Full Suite v2.5 (for ZC v1.5x) Support Thread

Although the new Reward Points for 1.56c/1.57c module has not been funded there is an important correction to make here:

includes/modules/order_total/ot_reward_points_display.php

old:
    $this->output[] = array('title' => $this->title . ':',
    'text' => $reward_points,
    'value' => 0);

new:
    $this->output[] = array('title' => $this->title . ':',
    'text' => $reward_points,
    'value' => $reward_points);

This will allow Edit Orders 4.xx to 4.6.0 to see the Reward Points value as it will be recorded in the correct field in the database.
    Twitch.
    https://www.twitchtoo.com Do you work for free? Please donate.
    Twitch Base8 - Obsidian - This, is what's new.

Plugin Contributions

Reward Point Mode -> 1 (Reward Points are calculated on the Order Total or Subtotal)
    Allow Redeem of Reward Points on Order Total or Subtotal -> set on Order Total

Let's say that 1 point = 1 $. I have 10 available reward points, that I decide to redeem at checkout. E.g.:

Sub-total: $50
    Value of Redeemed Reward Points: -$10
    Total: $40

Reward points earned: $reward_points=GetRewardPoints($order->products) --> 40 (the earned points are calculated against the order total, which already includes the redeemed points discount)

However, later on in the code:
    Code:
    if(isset($_SESSION['redeem_value']))
    {
        $reward_points = $reward_points - ($GlobalRewardPointRatio * $_SESSION['redeem_value']);
    }
    In this case, $_SESSION['redeem_value'] = $10 (the value of the points that I redeemed), therefore $reward_points is now 40 - 10 = 30. Basically I'm earning 30 points instead of 40, because the redeem value is being subtracted twice.
    The second part should not be necessary in this case, because the order total already includes the redeemed points discount. Am I missing something?
    Last edited by marcopm; 21 Jan 2022 at 09:38 AM.

Plugin Contributions

I've fully installed this plugin to my shop with no problems on the storefront or the backend. However I ran into the problem of opening the Catalog > Reward Points page. I'm wondering if my installation has gone wrong somewhere. I currently have zc157b.

Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 LastLast