Page 16 of 37 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Reward Points Full Suite v2.5 (for ZC v1.5x) Support Thread

Stupid question.

Just installed the module and went through directions step by step. However when trying to do the "Switch on the 'Shopping Cart with Rewards' sidebox using Admin->Tools->Layout Box Controller. There is also a "Reward Points" sidebox which displays points in cart and points earned (if logged in)" this is not even showing up in the layout controller. I have tried changing to a different layout and then coming back, still nothing. I am using the template "responsive_classic" and even re-copied the entire template folder into it thinking that maybe something was missing.

Any suggestions?

Todd
    ZenCart v1.5.5
    Last edited by bettysbargainbin; 28 Mar 2016 at 07:03 AM. Reason: added version

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by solo_400 View Post
    I'm trying to upgrade from 2.5b to 2.5e and after running Upgrade-to-2.5e.sql I have the following error:

INSERT INTO configuration
    (configuration_id ,configuration_title ,configuration_key ,configuration_value ,configuration_description ,configuration_group_id ,sort_order ,last_modified ,date_added ,use_function ,set_function)
    VALUES (NULL , 'Show Reward Points on Product Info Display Page', 'SHOW_REWARD_POINTS_PRODUCT', '0', 'Display Reward Points on product info display page?<br />0= No<br />1= Yes', @cgi, '1', NULL, now(), NULL , 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''0'', ''1''), ');

#1062 - Duplicate entry 'SHOW_REWARD_POINTS_PRODUCT' for key 'unq_config_key_zen'

What should I do now ?
    I'm facing the same issue.
    Upgraded fromzc 151 to 155. Uploaded the new files. Running the sql patch: BUM !

Have you work this out ?
    “Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.” ― Bill Mollison

Plugin Contributions

Looking into admin pages table and the update sql, they are equal, so I guess it should be fine.
    “Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.” ― Bill Mollison

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

#1062 - Duplicate entry 'SHOW_REWARD_POINTS_PRODUCT' for key 'unq_config_key_zen'
    That means that particular entry is already in your database.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks
    But this should be a upgrade... not a new install, so those entry's most certainly are there.
    I did compare "manually" the upgrade sql and the already present entry and there's no changes. But one never know...

Plugin Contributions

Hi there, is there a way to modify the code so that I could add reward another user for when a purchase is made? Even if I have to manually add the user to a new table I can do that. I was thinking it would be something like create a new table called rewardID and add the name or customer number that is associated to that account and when userA makes a purchase, userB gets the reward. Sorta like the referral plugin but I like this one better because I don't have to worry about cookies expiring to or getting cleaned out.

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Hi guys,

Quick question (and hopefully a quick, easy answer).

I use edit_orders.php and I'd like to have the customer's points total show on the edit_orders.php file. Is there a way to get this done?

TIA!

Plugin Contributions

No one? Maybe I need to be more specific. I don't simply want the reward points earned for that one order to show, I want the total reward points the customer has to show.

What would be super great, would be to have the following box that shows up in the checkout process to show in Edit Orders.

Name:  rewards-screen-shot.gif
Views: 100
Size:  7.1 KB

But, I would definitely settle for a simple snip that pulls the customers total Reward Points Earned to date.

Anyone at all?

Plugin Contributions

@gigi3, I haven't had need to look at the Reward Points plugin's file-structure so I don't know what it will take to "integrate" with Edit Orders.

If the plugin is created as a true order-total module (that is, it makes its decisions based on the order rather than the storefront shopping-cart and/or customer session), then it should "just work" with EO.

Plugin Contributions

Hi lat9,

Thanks so much for the quick response. The developer did integrate it with EO on several fronts, but I seem to be struggling with getting them to work. The earned points and redeem points functions are listed in the drop down along with the coupons, shipping etc.....and they will show up on the order when added, but the totals are not affected, at all.

My request for having a customer's point total showing in the edit orders screen is an add on that I would like.

Things are a little more complicated for me because I use ZC, for the most part, to function as a POS script by using both Edit Orders, and Admin New Order. We do take orders online, and that is fuctioning fine.

Page 16 of 37 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast