Page 25 of 37 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Reward Points Full Suite v2.5 (for ZC v1.5x) Support Thread

Known issue. This is more or less abandonware.
    Read my previous post, which is right before your post for details and workarounds.

Quote Originally Posted by coldfire0078 View Post
    i'm use zencart 1.5.1 and installed Reward Points Full Suite v2.5.
    When i test to pay with paypal standard (it's go paypal site and return). I can see the reward point in checkout page but after payment, no points pending or earned.
    but if i test to pay with Western Union (it's not go the third part site). all works well, i can see points pending, then earned after delivery.
    need kindly help! thanks you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by chibipaw View Post
    Read my previous post, which is right before your post for details and workarounds.
    Thank you very much for your reply, this is a big problem that bother me a long time, in the previous post, I did not find a solution to this problem. I would like to ask if you can give me a hint. Thanks again.

Thank you very much for your reply, this is a big problem that bother me a long time, in the previous post, I did not find a solution to this problem. I would like to ask if you can give me a hint. Thanks again.

Plugin Contributions

The solution is spelled out in detail.
    here is the link again. You should read the thread carefully starting from that point as I have said in my previous post and it span multiple pages. If you didnt find the discussion of the problem and solution, you didnt read thoroughly enough.
    https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....39#post1317639

Quote Originally Posted by coldfire0078 View Post

The solution is spelled out in detail.
    here is the link again. You should read the thread carefully starting from that point as I have said in my previous post and it span multiple pages. If you didnt find the discussion of the problem and solution, you didnt read thoroughly enough.
    https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....39#post1317639
    I change the includes/modules/order_toral/ot_rewards_points.php around line 122
    zen_draw_hidden_field('redeem_checkout_flag',true) to zen_draw_hidden_field('redeem_checkout_flag',1), but still not working.
    am i do it right?

I change the includes/modules/order_toral/ot_rewards_points.php around line 122
    zen_draw_hidden_field('redeem_checkout_flag',true) to zen_draw_hidden_field('redeem_checkout_flag',1), but still not working.
    am i do it right?
    If i test to pay with Western Union (it's not go the third part site). all works well, i can see points pending, then earned after delivery. but pay with paypal standard still not working.

Plugin Contributions

Never tested with PayPal, etc, but I'm going to need to get this working with it.
    Quite a pity that this module is abandoned.
    Can you explain more specifically what happens with PayPal payment. I never use it, so don't even know what the rewards points module should do, or even, if was working in previous zc versions.

So, when a customer pays with PayPal , what happens to the points? They get lost ?
    “Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.” ― Bill Mollison

Plugin Contributions

Well... there's an old post that says that this module never worked with PayPal standard, but it seems to work with express
    https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....33#post1289733
    “Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.” ― Bill Mollison

Quote Originally Posted by mesnitu View Post
    Well... there's an old post that says that this module never worked with PayPal standard, but it seems to work with express
    https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....33#post1289733
    Thank you for your reply, Is The lastest version still not work with paypal standard? Is anybody use paypal standard with Reward Points and works well?

Plugin Contributions

I don't know why you are still using standard - the point is that express has been the best choice for years - and costs you nothing extra. Just switch and quit agonizing. This module is not abandoned - just no one has written up and packaged the few changes needed at this point. I have a customer who will be upgrading to 1.5.5f soon so I will either post all changes needed in one post or else update the mod. I do not want to become responsible for it tho - that is why things don't get packaged. I'm not enough of a coder to maintain this. Anyone else want to join forces with me?
    The full-time Zen Cart Guru. WizTech4ZC.com

Page 25 of 37 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast