Page 28 of 37 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Reward Points Full Suite v2.5 (for ZC v1.5x) Support Thread

I am going through the code piece by piece I hope to tnt.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by tmccaff View Post
    I am going to upload a new version for this.
    I never got around to update the package since the fix from Sep 2016 page #202 for making it work on 1.5.5e
    If you haven't already done so, Im going to load that minor updated package so people dont have to hack it to work.
    I've named it 2.5f so perhaps your might be 2.5g to avoid confusion? I assume yours is with that the fix along with other updates I've notice you've been talking about. I haven't implemented any of that yet, as I do not use single page checkouts.

Also, I've tested my version of the Rewards Points 2.5f over PHP 5.6, PHP 7.1, MySQL 5.7.17, MariaDB 20.1.16, MariaDB 10.2.11. I've pretty much
    migrated everything over to MariaDB since its like the party of OpenOffice to LibreOffice.

ChibiPaw

Plugin Contributions

thanks!! Will test as soon as it becomes available.
    The full-time Zen Cart Guru. WizTech4ZC.com

Plugin Contributions

Not certain if it's the install or the particular cart I'm working on but I thought I would share... Zen Cart 1.55f, Reward Point Full Suite 2.5f

After installing the newest rewards module 2.5f, running the SQL for a new install this particular sql update created a mismatch between the configuration menu and the actual configuration_group_id

The menu was posting gID=36 while the actual entry was set for configuration_group_id = 63

This prevented the entire admin -> configuration menu -> Reward Point Configuration from loading. No errors, no sign of what or why until I hovered over the menu link and noticed the ID error.

I sourced it back to this line of the SQL file:
    /*
    zencart 1.5 mods
    */

INSERT INTO admin_pages (page_key,language_key,main_page,page_params,menu_key,display_on_menu,sort_order ) VALUES ('configRewardPoints','BOX_CONFIGURATION_REWARD_POINTS','FILENAME_CONFIGURATION' ,CONCAT('gID=',@cgi), 'configuration', 'Y', @cgi);

Which also relates to this:
    SELECT @groupid:=configuration_group_id FROM configuration_group
    WHERE configuration_group_title= 'Reward Points';
    DELETE FROM configuration WHERE configuration_group_id = @groupid AND configuration_group_id != 0;
    DELETE FROM configuration_group WHERE configuration_group_id = @groupid AND configuration_group_id != 0;

INSERT INTO configuration_group VALUES (NULL , 'Reward Points', 'Reward Point Module Configuration', '50' , '1');
    UPDATE configuration_group SET sort_order = last_insert_id() WHERE configuration_group_id = last_insert_id();
    SELECT @cgi:=configuration_group_id FROM configuration_group WHERE configuration_group_title = 'Reward Points';

The problem:
    It seems @cgi picked up the wrong ID then rolled with it.

The fix:
    I changed the db entry in admin_pages -> page_key -> configRewardPoints -> page_params -> gID=36 to gID=63

All is well now!
    Twitch.
    https://www.twitchtoo.com Do you work for free? Please donate.
    Twitch Base8 - Obsidian - This, is what's new.

Plugin Contributions

Don't have that issue here. Might be just your installation.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by chibipaw View Post
    Don't have that issue here. Might be just your installation.
    I agree. There's a chance an old version was installed or that the SQL updates got interrupted causing the incorrect counter.
    Twitch.
    https://www.twitchtoo.com Do you work for free? Please donate.
    Twitch Base8 - Obsidian - This, is what's new.

Plugin Contributions

Hey everyone - I just noticed something that may be an easy fix, but I can't figure out why.

I thought that reward points were based on the Master Category ID of the product, and it would ignore anything else?

For example, I have a product that is in multiple categories. The Master Category is point eligible (set at 0.005).......but it also linked to a sub category that isn't point eligible. This is somehow overriding things and making it so that the product isn't eligible for points.

I thought the code used the main Master Category to determine the point status. If not, is there anyway around this? Perhaps finding a part of the code to only look at the Master ID and not any sub category?
    - Jeff

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by coldfire0078 View Post
    i'm use zencart 1.5.1 and installed Reward Points Full Suite v2.5.
    When i test to pay with paypal standard (it's go paypal site and return). I can see the reward point in checkout page but after payment, no points pending or earned.
    but if i test to pay with Western Union (it's not go the third part site). all works well, i can see points pending, then earned after delivery.
    need kindly help! thanks you very much.
    Known issue with PayPal. No known fix as far as I know.
    But you might want to read the the older post about it on this thread.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff_Mash View Post
    Hey everyone - I just noticed something that may be an easy fix, but I can't figure out why.

I thought that reward points were based on the Master Category ID of the product, and it would ignore anything else?

For example, I have a product that is in multiple categories. The Master Category is point eligible (set at 0.005).......but it also linked to a sub category that isn't point eligible. This is somehow overriding things and making it so that the product isn't eligible for points.

I thought the code used the main Master Category to determine the point status. If not, is there anyway around this? Perhaps finding a part of the code to only look at the Master ID and not any sub category?
    Nevermind this question. I figured it out. :)
    - Jeff

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff_Mash View Post
    Nevermind this question. I figured it out. :)
    Care to share so others can benefit?

Page 28 of 37 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast