Page 33 of 37 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Reward Points Full Suite v2.5 (for ZC v1.5x) Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by montanag View Post
    I have downloaded v2.5 twice and when opening docs/RewardPoints_Readme it opens the overview page but all the hot links from Installation, How to use etc. just go to a blank blocked page even when they are from a downloaded file on my own system and I configure Chrome to ask then allow Flash

What am I doing wrong please
    Thank you, never mind - figured it out, had not extracted folder fully, sorry for the trouble

Plugin Contributions

So can you confirm that this plugin will work with ZC 1.5.6.a or b? I am currently using 1.5.5f where it definitely works, but I am trying to stop being stubborn and move into the new age and need to know it will work for at least those versions. I know it doesn't work at all on 1.5.6c something is wrong with the admin section.

Plugin Contributions

Hi there, I have just installed this module for version 1.5.6c (a fresh install - no customers, orders or anything as yet) and the following page doesn't render at all so I can't set up the ratios etc: .....zcadmin/reward_points.php

I have been using the module for years in my old store that's 1.5.5 without issue.

The page is completely blank in the new installation. Will it work once I import the data from my old store or is there something that needs to be changed on that page specifically or something else I need to do?

I have checked the installation and everything is in place. The one script I haven't run however is the one entitled remove_multiple_config_items - I can't see any notes as to what its for or when it is supposed to be run - is this perhaps the issue?
    Last edited by ROQSOLID; 28 Apr 2020 at 05:49 PM.

Plugin Contributions

bug Reward Points Full Suite for 1.56c...

I'm working on a version for 1.56c now with corrections to the known bugs and integration points for commonly installed modules.
    Donations are welcomed!
    Twitch.
    https://www.twitchtoo.com Do you work for free? Please donate.
    Twitch Base7 with Wholesale PRO - 88 preinstalled plugins zero errors.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Reward Points Full Suite for 1.56c...

Quote Originally Posted by twitchtoo View Post
    I'm working on a version for 1.56c now with corrections to the known bugs and integration points for commonly installed modules.
    Donations are welcomed!
    This would be of interest, and would make donation for your work. Not sure if 1.56c is much different to the 1.57 version. Still currently doing upgrade at the moment.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Reward Points Full Suite for 1.56c...

Quote Originally Posted by HeathenMagic View Post
    This would be of interest, and would make donation for your work. Not sure if 1.56c is much different to the 1.57 version. Still currently doing upgrade at the moment.
    It appears everything will need to meet the 1.56c coding step before being merged with 1.57, which is also becoming an upgrade coding step.

A polished public version for 1.56c may be ready for the end of August with the current schedule/funding support - Thanks!
    Twitch.
    https://www.twitchtoo.com Do you work for free? Please donate.
    Twitch Base7 with Wholesale PRO - 88 preinstalled plugins zero errors.

Plugin Contributions

1.5.6c
    PHP Version: 7.3.21

Code:
    [02-Sep-2020 14:22:19 Europe/London] Request URI: /log-in?action=process, IP address: 
    #1  RewardPoints->update() called at [/home/site/public_html/includes/classes/class.base.php:103]
    #2  base->notify() called at [/home/site/public_html/includes/modules/pages/login/header_php.php:260]
    #3  require(/home/site/public_html/includes/modules/pages/login/header_php.php) called at [/home/site/public_html/index.php:36]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant NOTIFY_ORDER_DURING_CREATE_ADDED_ORDER_HEADER - assumed 'NOTIFY_ORDER_DURING_CREATE_ADDED_ORDER_HEADER' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/site/public_html/includes/classes/observers/class.reward_points.php on line 32.

[02-Sep-2020 14:22:19 Europe/London] Request URI: /log-in?action=process, IP address: 
    #1  RewardPoints->update() called at [/home/site/public_html/includes/classes/class.base.php:103]
    #2  base->notify() called at [/home/site/public_html/includes/modules/pages/login/header_php.php:260]
    #3  require(/home/site/public_html/includes/modules/pages/login/header_php.php) called at [/home/site/public_html/index.php:36]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant NOTIFY_MODULE_CREATE_ACCOUNT_ADDED_CUSTOMER_RECORD - assumed 'NOTIFY_MODULE_CREATE_ACCOUNT_ADDED_CUSTOMER_RECORD' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/site/public_html/includes/classes/observers/class.reward_points.php on line 36.

--> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant NOTIFY_LOGIN_SUCCESS - assumed 'NOTIFY_LOGIN_SUCCESS' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/site/public_html/includes/classes/observers/class.reward_points.php on line 44.

Plugin Contributions

Code:
    [02-Sep-2020 14:30:05 Europe/London] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=checkout_process, IP address: 
    #2  base->notify() called at [/home/site/public_html/includes/classes/order.php:713]
    #3  order->create() called at [/home/site/public_html/includes/modules/checkout_process.php:95]
    #4  require(/home/site/public_html/includes/modules/checkout_process.php) called at [/home/site/public_html/includes/modules/pages/checkout_process/header_php.php:14]
    #5  require(/home/site/public_html/includes/modules/pages/checkout_process/header_php.php) called at [/home/site/public_html/index.php:36]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant NOTIFY_ORDER_DURING_CREATE_ADDED_ORDER_HEADER - assumed 'NOTIFY_ORDER_DURING_CREATE_ADDED_ORDER_HEADER' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/site/public_html/includes/classes/observers/class.reward_points.php on line 32.

Plugin Contributions

Code:
    [02-Sep-2020 14:25:24 Europe/London] Request URI: /create-account, IP address: 
    #2  base->notify() called at [/home/site/public_html/includes/modules/create_account.php:594]
    #3  include(/home/site/public_html/includes/modules/create_account.php) called at [/home/site/public_html/includes/modules/pages/create_account/header_php.php:17]
    #4  require(/home/site/public_html/includes/modules/pages/create_account/header_php.php) called at [/home/site/public_html/index.php:36]

[02-Sep-2020 14:25:24 Europe/London] Request URI: /create-account, IP address: 
    #2  base->notify() called at [/home/site/public_html/includes/modules/create_account.php:594]
    #3  include(/home/site/public_html/includes/modules/create_account.php) called at [/home/site/public_html/includes/modules/pages/create_account/header_php.php:17]
    #4  require(/home/site/public_html/includes/modules/pages/create_account/header_php.php) called at [/home/site/public_html/index.php:36]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant NOTIFY_MODULE_CREATE_ACCOUNT_ADDED_CUSTOMER_RECORD - assumed 'NOTIFY_MODULE_CREATE_ACCOUNT_ADDED_CUSTOMER_RECORD' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/site/public_html/includes/classes/observers/class.reward_points.php on line 36.

Plugin Contributions

Any idea on a timeframe for 1.5.7 compatibility?

Page 33 of 37 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast