Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Dutch language pack support thread

This will be the official support thread for the Dutch language pack. The language pack can be downloaded from here

Currently Zen Cart versions up to version 1.5.1 are available, but I am working on a version for Zen Cart .1.5.3. This should be finished this week.

Default Re: Dutch language pack support thread

Hello L,S.

I have a fresh install of zencart 1.5.4 and i am using the dutch language pack for version: 1.5.3.1 Everything is working great sofar i have encountered only two things that are not working. When i am in the admin and i click on the orders none show up. I have to switch to english for the orders that were made to show up.
    Also when i am in the public side and logged in as a customer (the site can only be displayed in defeaullt dutch language) the order history will not show up.
    I have been looking and goodgling to solve this but i cannot find or discover what to change to resolve this problem. Can somebody help me solve this?
    Other then that great work on translating and thank you in advance.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Nesio View Post
    Hello L,S.

I have a fresh install of zencart 1.5.4 and i am using the dutch language pack for version: 1.5.3.1 Everything is working great sofar i have encountered only two things that are not working. When i am in the admin and i click on the orders none show up. I have to switch to english for the orders that were made to show up.
    Also when i am in the public side and logged in as a customer (the site can only be displayed in defeaullt dutch language) the order history will not show up.
    I have been looking and goodgling to solve this but i cannot find or discover what to change to resolve this problem. Can somebody help me solve this?
    Other then that great work on translating and thank you in advance.
    Are there any error log files in your logs folder, those probably have clues in them what is wrong with the language files

Quote Originally Posted by Design75 View Post
    Are there any error log files in your logs folder, those probably have clues in them what is wrong with the language files
    No there are no error logs in the log folder. I don't think there will be as the page is displayed like normal only there are no orders displayed. My defeault language is Dutch and on the public site this cannot be changed. On the admin site it sais 0 of 0 orders displayed (Toon 0 tot 0 (van 0 bestellingen) en when i switch to english Displaying 1 to 3 (of 3 orders) and the orders show up.

So i guess it would be the same problem why the order history on the public site when logged in doesn't show. Only Yet to be discovered why the orders will not show up.

Hope this can be resolved i am making this webshop for the wife of a good friend of mine and she is terrible in english.:-) Also it would be great if costumers would have acces to their order history.

Greetz.

Plugin Contributions

strange....

If you go to Localization => Orders Status do you see for each status a Dutch and an English flag ?

Quote Originally Posted by Design75 View Post
    strange....

If you go to Localization => Orders Status do you see for each status a Dutch and an English flag ?
    Yes i think you're getting somewhere. I see both flags but only an english description I have filled in the dutch translations once before but they were empty. Tried to fill them back in and after pressing update it returns to the screen and the dutch description is empty again. so it won't fill them in. When i switch to dutch on that screen there are no order status present. I added one status in the dutch section to try so i added pending(in afwachting) is added to dutch and when i switch back to English i have the normal ones Plus the one i added in the dutch section. After adding the 4 status that were in the english session i now have them double in english and single in dutch but still nothing is showing up at order section.

Quote Originally Posted by Nesio View Post
    Yes i think you're getting somewhere. I see both flags but only an english description I have filled in the dutch translations once before but they were empty. Tried to fill them back in and after pressing update it returns to the screen and the dutch description is empty again. so it won't fill them in. When i switch to dutch on that screen there are no order status present. I added one status in the dutch section to try so i added pending(in afwachting) is added to dutch and when i switch back to English i have the normal ones Plus the one i added in the dutch section. After adding the 4 status that were in the english session i now have them double in english and single in dutch but still nothing is showing up at order section.
    UPDATE:

I placed a new order after adding the new status in dutch section and halleluyah it appeared in the order section. The new orders appear in the dutch and english section and the old ones only in the english section. Thank you so much for getting this to work. You're a lifesaver :-) my brain was about to pop.

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

Is there already a new update of the Dutch language for the 1.5.5 ?

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Xray2000 View Post
    Hi,

Is there already a new update of the Dutch language for the 1.5.5 ?

Thanks!

I am working on it. see here. It isn't ready , there are still some thing that need translation. Any help is welcome

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

Ok thanks i will download it and if i can help !

Thanks!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast