Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default I want to be able to print out the paths of products in a catagory

Hello,
    I want to be able to print our and or copy and paste the product id path in different categories.
    example:
    in my site I have android phone- with 243 phones each has a separate product id [ http://www.stuffwholesale.com/index....oducts_id=725]
    so I would be trying to compile a downloadable list of the 243 IDs. Is this possible?
    Thanks
    Ron
    Last edited by Ajeh; 25 Nov 2014 at 02:23 AM. Reason: Removed zenid NEVER post zenif in Emails, Forums, Newsletters etc. etc. etc.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: I want to be able to print out the paths of products in a catagory

Plugin Contributions

Also supported by EasyPopulate v4 as described at the following link: http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...74#post1263574
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Hello,
    Thank you both for your answers, I do have easy populate 4 but I don see the product path just v_product_model
    do I ad another column and if so what do I call this v_?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by RonGin View Post
    Hello,
    Thank you both for your answers, I do have easy populate 4 but I don see the product path just v_product_model
    do I ad another column and if so what do I call this v_?

If already have/had EP4, then after downloading version 4.0.27+ and overwriting the existing files, will need to "uninstall" by clicking the link in the admin tools screen and then select to install or there is a new line of SQL that will add the menu option to enable/disable outputtiing the URI with the product full export.

Plugin Contributions

I have downloaded the new files - and then uploaded them to the old directory.
    I changed admin to the new store directory - and the 1.5 folder also had an admin folder which I renamed to Admin -I uninstall the program in the admin area and changed the upload but now I have lost in the tools easy populate?

Thanks
    Ron

Plugin Contributions

I have downloaded the new files - and then uploaded them to the old directory.
    I changed admin to the new store directory - and the 1.5 folder also had an admin folder which I renamed to Admin -I uninstall the program in the admin area and changed the upload but now I have lost in the tools easy populate?

Thanks
    Ron
    The files in the admin directory of the download need to be loaded to the secret admin directory of your store. This is true for both the main set of files as well as the one folder specific to version 1.5. No files needed to be removed from the server. Should have 5 files in your secret admin directory that all begin with easypopulate_4.

Not sure how the uninstall was performed. The action necessary was to click the link in the upper right corner of the Easy Populate 4 window. This would clear the database of the configuration settings and offer an option in the middle of the screen to install EP4.

If something more/different was done, please advise. Also, please check your logs folder for any error messages. If they are posted here, please obscure the admin folder name.

Plugin Contributions

Hello,
    I have some progress, meaning that I deleted all the files in the directory of the previous try and re-installed the new one. I now have easy populate 4 in the tools menu, but I am seeing a blank screen where the program should be showing? What do you think could be causing this?
    Thanks
    Ron

Plugin Contributions

Hello,
    I have some progress, meaning that I deleted all the files in the directory of the previous try and re-installed the new one. I now have easy populate 4 in the tools menu, but I am seeing a blank screen where the program should be showing? What do you think could be causing this?
    Thanks
    Ron
    Not having mb_string loaded in your php.ini file. Check your logs folder for error messages. I'm also working on a modification that would disable the code that causes this error; however, it is possible that some of the aspects of the program may not work as expected. This is documented in the forum (the effect of commenting out the line(s) related to mb_string as well as the steps to activate/include it.)

Plugin Contributions

Hello,
    I sorry, but do you mean to go to a thread in the easy populate 4 install and look for (the effect of commenting out the line(s) related to mb_string as well as the steps to activate/include it.) Or is this another forum to go to?
    I am trying to get running so I can list stuff for Friday!
    Thanks
    Ron

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast