Quote Originally Posted by borf View Post
I'm having a bit of an issue with my current site. Everything seems to be working fine except, as the title explains, the 'All Products' page, which does not display any products at all. A drop down order menu appears, but nothing else.
As said, everything else works fine, products show correctly in their categories, featured and new products display correctly. I have tried looking in the 'all listing' settings in admin, but there doesn't seem to be anything amiss there. I have also tried looking in tpl_modules_products_all_listing.php, but my knowledge here doesn't extend far enough to spot any potential problems, though it looks fine from what I can tell.
If anyone has any information about what could be going wrong, it would be greatly appreciated.

Also, apologies if this has been posted in the wrong section.

Lee
Yeah, this is old but I just had same problem. For some reason I had wrong file for /includes/modules/pages/products_all/header_php.php. I noticed the comment at top said:
/**Single Listing Template mod v1.8
I checked a prior install of ZC at another site, and sure enough that file had correct header_php.php. I just plugged it in, and all is well now. Interestingly, the way the code was set up, the template checked:
if ($products_all_split->number_of_rows > 0) {
and, since products_all_split was never getting set, this returned false - no error popped up in cache.
Very strange, I have no idea how this happened - I just checked the download I had from ZC, and it is correct.