Plugin Contributions

Default Intgration of Vend POS Software with ZC

I have seen many questions here on the forums asking for POS software. I had this same problem and decided to use vend here is the link www.vendhq.com
    But the problem was that there is no way to link vend to zen cart. So I went on and with a team we had developed a integration suited to link vend and zen cart.

when a sale is made on either platform an order is created on the other, stock is matched, titles description model price picture all synced. When a customer is created on the POS system a customer is created on ZC with their email as their username and one of their other details as their temp password.

It is updated to the latest ZC and price including installtion is $550
    I then went on and
    This is my Signature: w00t

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Intgration of Vend POS Software with ZC

Can you provide information on this integration? I have a client that is interested in getting ZC integrated with VendHQ.

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by panelcart View Post
    I have seen many questions here on the forums asking for POS software. I had this same problem and decided to use vend here is the link www.vendhq.com But the problem was that there is no way to link vend to zen cart. So I went on and with a team we had developed a integration suited to link vend and zen cart. when a sale is made on either platform an order is created on the other, stock is matched, titles description model price picture all synced. When a customer is created on the POS system a customer is created on ZC with their email as their username and one of their other details as their temp password. It is updated to the latest ZC and price including installtion is $550 I then went on and
    emailed you skype details so I can assist any questions you have.
    This is my Signature: w00t

Plugin Contributions

Panelcart,

I have sent you a private message.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by panelcart View Post
    I have seen many questions here on the forums asking for POS software. I had this same problem and decided to use vend here is the link www.vendhq.com
    But the problem was that there is no way to link vend to zen cart. So I went on and with a team we had developed a integration suited to link vend and zen cart.

when a sale is made on either platform an order is created on the other, stock is matched, titles description model price picture all synced. When a customer is created on the POS system a customer is created on ZC with their email as their username and one of their other details as their temp password.

It is updated to the latest ZC and price including installtion is $550
    I then went on and
    Hi

I am wondering if this thread is still alive and whether you guys still have a tool to integrate ZenCart with VendHQ? We have a client looking for this integration quite urgently, and only required to keep track of inventory/stock changes mainly.

Thank you.